PoPP: Souls For Smuggler's Shiv [01]

Rhun

First Post
OOC: Thanks, Mowgli!

"With the day wearing on and a storm blowing in, I'm not sure following the tracks into the depths of the jungle is such a good idea. Plus, I'm not sure any of us are really trackers, are we?"

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

Taron stands on the beach as the others search, he casts a casual eye towards the treeline in case others are lying in wait. "There must be others on this island then. We best bury these bodies lest their friends find them later and think even more ill of us." Taron says.

"Bury them? Why go to all that bother? I say through them into the sea for those bloody crabs to eat."

Lerissa, looks at her wounds when Taron mentions them. Not willing to ever admit she could use help, she merely says, "I've had worse, they will heal quickly. In fact, it's looking better already."

Lerissa places her hands on her thigh and within seconds, the wound is gone.

cast cure light wounds:

She then looks to Taron, "I guess the question is...do you need some assistance?"

IronWolf

blank
"The sea it is then. I just hope those crabs make short work of them and their ravaged bodies don't simply wash ashore again." Taron replies. "I need no assistance, though the offer is appreciated." Taron replies.

He then spends a few silent moments tending to his own wounds, calling the powers of Cayden Cailean down for the more serious sections of the wound.

[sblock=OOC]

Cast two CLW - up 6 hit points to 14/15.

CLW (spont for shield of faith - 1d8+1=3
CLW (spont for bless - 1d8+1=3

[/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

Once Lerissa is free again, she will cover the tracks that Abraxis made dragging the bodies out to the sea. If he has any difficulty, she will aid.

Before they go any where else, Lerissa will take a minute to mentally mark this point as an ambush spot.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Bodies tossed to the crabs, tracks erased, and wounds healed (partly, at least) and spot marked, the three of you stand in the pouring rain. You look to the South - the direction of your scout. You look to the North - back toward camp and the shelter of your lean-tos. You look to each other and . . .

IronWolf

blank
Taron looks off towards the treeline then overhead to the cloudy sky ahead as he is pelted with rain. "Perhaps camp is best." he says with some reluctance.

Remove ads