Around the Corner from the Hanged Man

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
BTW: I'm all in on the next adventure Iron Sky is cooking up. If you'll have her, Eithal will go.

OOC: The original cast (or their new characters) are all in automatically. Its up to you guys who else you bring, 1 or 2 more 3-4s preferably.

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
Urg, Eithal-chan, it is good to see you. Kaz says gasping for breath. After he is let go he hands Eithal the Zinnia. This is for you Eithal-chan.

This one was talking to these interesting lizard people and the talking metal man. he says still looking at the basilisk.

Then makes up his mind. You seem to have a great connection to nature, creature of the ancestors. I can sense your spirit is pure and your intentions just.

Perhaps you would like to join this ones friends to fight the forces of chaos. he says turning to Toeto. The dark one has perverted nature as well as man. It has killed many of his friends. Now Kaz and friends go forth to destroy this evil and its forces. It would be dark and dangerous, but this ones feels that in the end it will be worth it.

What about you small lizard?
Kaz says looking towards Papolstaanas. Kaz can feel honor flowing through you. Kaz's instinct tells him that you would not sit idly by and let evil profane the corpses of men and beast. Would you also join this ones quests?

[sblock=adventure]
As unofficial-ish recruiter I'm recruiting Toeto for the party. (as long as everyone is fine with it) Papolstaanas already has a spot called for. There may be another one free, depending on Yishim's status in his adventure. So if anyone else is interested (level 3-4) and Yishim does not join you are welcome to the other spot.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Mewness

First Post

What about you small lizard?
Kaz says looking towards Papolstaanas. Kaz can feel honor flowing through you.

"You can?" asks Papolstaanas, genuinely surprised.

[sblock=OOC]Papolstaanas can't come because I already have a spot reserved for Scarmiglione. And if you recruit Kaeysari then Papolstaanas will be very upset, because she is his bestest friend :)[/sblock]

Dekana

Explorer
[sblock=adventure]Alrighty, Toeto is in. I'm just reading up on the first adventure - I hope my lack of radiant and blast/area powers won't DOOM us, haha. Stupid reraising swarms of zombie birds...

Too bad Papolstaanas can't come. I kind of wanted to crush him with giant-kobold hugs. He's too adorable.[/sblock]
The ghostly basilisk breaks his gaze on Kaz, looks to Toeto, and nods his head in approval. Toeto then nods herself. "The Spirit approves, and so do I. Dark spirits do not ever stop; they will continue to corrupt and destroy until they are defeated. Who will fight it if not us?"
She looks away from Kaz before continuing quietly. "And t, ... er, perhaps, the quest will help me as well."

[sblock=Joining the adventure]I am currently embroiled in Protection, but that's just a quickie fight; I've been waiting in the tavern for a couple months for an level-appropriate adventure.

So if you're interested in having me, I will make my way out of Protection and come around the corner; faking some pretense. There are a dozen allies there and I've already done my bit chewing through minions and slowing the big bad guys. Let me know and I'll wander over in-game.[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
"You can?" asks Papolstaanas, genuinely surprised.

[sblock=OOC]Papolstaanas can't come because I already have a spot reserved for Scarmiglione. And if you recruit Kaeysari then Papolstaanas will be very upset, because she is his bestest friend :)[/sblock]
Kaz also senses that you would rather stay with your friend, which is just as honorable of purpose as slaying the forces of chaos. he says smiling.

[sblock=ooc]
Woops, sorry about that :)[/sblock]
[sblock=Joining the adventure]I am currently embroiled in Protection, but that's just a quickie fight; I've been waiting in the tavern for a couple months for an level-appropriate adventure.

So if you're interested in having me, I will make my way out of Protection and come around the corner; faking some pretense. There are a dozen allies there and I've already done my bit chewing through minions and slowing the big bad guys. Let me know and I'll wander over in-game.[/sblock]
[sblock=ooc]
We don't have a controller, so you are welcome to join us :)[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
Seeing interest flag, the elderly woman wanders in the opposite direction of the brawl down the street. She continues to call out about the flowers for sale, and complain about the state of the city.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
A broad shouldered woman walks down the street, tools clinking together in her heavy leather coveralls. She looks like a middle-aged human at first, but her roughened, stony skin quickly reveals her to be an earth gensai.

The scans the group quickly and, spotting Kaz and Eithal, breaks out into a huge smile and gives them giant hugs. "Glad to see you two. Ready to join my on another expedition to the tower? Yes, I'm going. I delivered the Council of Raven's message to the Captain of the Militia and let's just say Daunton's higher-ups didn't take kindly to being told where they couldn't go on their own island. They're sending another militia unit to be led by you all back to the tower to re-establish the garrison there."

Her smile fades. "I fear for Cale and Livia trying to hold that tower all by themselves. The poor, young, half-trained soldiers they're sending up there with us... I worry for them as well. They have no idea what they're being sent up against out there. You two, me, Fredrock, we all swore to return, but these youngun's don't have a clue what we'll be sailing into."

"Anyway, if you are all ready to go, Fredrock's already waiting at the ship. Once everyone is there, we'll be set to sail. Ready?"

OOC: Beyond the Rerisen Tower begins here. Whoever is going, mosey on over there in the next RL day or two. Once everyone is there, we'll get going.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Jynxx runs up to his old companions with a smile. He pauses a moment to catch his breath, using his telepathy to ask Palp and Kaey what exactly is happening. He stands up straight, bows slightly, "What'd I miss?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases