Kyla's Fight Against Cancer

severed_ronin

First Post
Even in these tough times, I ask you to donate to help Kyla fight her fight against Stage Four Sarcoma which she was diagnosed with back in September.

I know times are tough, but if you have anything to spare, I ask you to donate what you can.

Thank you very much.

Donate Here

I'm not too confident that this will get many responses, but I'm holding out as much hope as I can. My own sister died of cancer three years ago which is why this affects me so much. Now, I have a fellow roleplayer and friend of mine asking for help, so I'm reaching out to my own fellow roleplaying family here at ENWorld for help. Thank you.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Hey, just checking - you know her personally and she's a fellow gamer, yes? Where is she located? If you're interested in rallying gamers - which I'm happy to help with - I might suggest that she add a brief blurb on her bio referring to it. I suspect it'd help encourage other gamer-folks if she did.

Either way, let me know and I'll tweet about this.

Virtue

First Post
Hey, just checking - you know her personally and she's a fellow gamer, yes? Where is she located? If you're interested in rallying gamers - which I'm happy to help with - I might suggest that she add a brief blurb on her bio referring to it. I suspect it'd help encourage other gamer-folks if she did.

Either way, let me know and I'll tweet about this.

I know her personally she is my wife, she is not a gamer but she is married to a gamer, so god knows she is a good soul. If you could put this out any way you can it would be much appriated

We are in Northern California

Thanks again

Remove ads