• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC 2

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Aside from ranger (ARCHER SPECILIZATION) feat bonuses, there is now 'fast way to ibcrease rate of fire. as has been mentioned in that thread, keep distance as a factor from the melee opponants. I am playing a pathfinder ranger (ARCHER SPECILIZATION)who could do near 100 hp damage at 20th level.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
me said:
there is now 'fast way to ibcrease rate of fire. as has been mentioned in that thread, keep distance as a factor from the melee opponants.
Can you clarify this bit? I am confused, are you for or against un-nerfing?

spelling correction: there is no 'fast way to increase rate of fire' as has been mentioned in that thread, keep distance as a factor from the melee opponents.

ok, first an apology: sorry for the indeterminate ambiguous statement.

I guess I am just make a statement therre after all, but i am FOR the idea of un-nerfing.

Leif

Adventurer
"Un-nerfing" -- Presumably this means that we WON'T be playing our sports with balls made from sponges? I used to be a pretty fair hand at nerf basketball.....

Remove ads