• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC 2

Leif

Adventurer
Yttermayn, did you see the sblock at the top of Grok's sheet with all of the changes that you asked for? :)

Now, tell me again what I'm supposed to do with Grok's sheet, and, please, don't use DeWar-speak if you can help it? :D

Leif

Adventurer
I think you said that you already found this, Yttermayn, but here you go again, just in case:

[sblock=Level 2 changes to Grok for Yttermayn]
10 more hit points Grok's L2 hit points (1d8+2=10)
+1 to BAB
+1 to Fort save
+1 to Will save
+1 L0 spell (4)
+1 L1 spell (4)
+1 rank in Heal skill (+5 total)
[/sblock]

Yttermayn

First Post
Yttermayn, did you see the sblock at the top of Grok's sheet with all of the changes that you asked for? :)

Now, tell me again what I'm supposed to do with Grok's sheet, and, please, don't use DeWar-speak if you can help it? :D

Go ahead and update your own character sheet post in the rogues gallery and then post a link to it here. I'll take that link and stick it with the others where I can get quick easy access to the sheets. Then I'll dump the old sblock'd copies I have of them to clean up the clutter.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ytterman, I found Agonizer's scorcher under the neverwinter nights wiki as the scorching ray description. Just for the sake of saying.

[sblock=for reference]

Aganazzar's Scorcher - Aganazzar's Scorcher
Path of fire deals 1d8/2 levels.
Source: Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting
School/Discipline: Evocation/
Descriptors: [Fire]
Level: Sor/Wiz 2
Components: T, V, S, F
Display: No
Casting Time: 1 action
Range: Close
Area, Target or Effect: 5-ft.-wide path to close range
Duration: Instantaneous
Saving Throws: Reflex half
Resistance: Yes

A jet of roaring flame burst from your outstretched hand, scorching any creature in a 5-ft.-wide path to the edge of the spell's range. Aganazzar's scorcher deals 1d8 points of damage per two caster level, to a maximum of 5d8 points of damage.

Focus: A red dragon's scale.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads