Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC 2

Leif

Adventurer
Absolutely! Hopefully, you won't even see this post for several days, but you have my warmest condolences, too.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Thanks guys. I'm going to try to do all my updates today, since tomorrow I am driving for two days straight in order make it to San Antonio for the funeral, then two days back. So Monday might be my next update after this.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Do not be alarmed. I am still me. I just (finally) managed to change my screen name to something a little less World of Darkness and a little more me. ;)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I created a new post on experience points here: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...-Dragon-Cult&p=6403261&viewfull=1#post6403261

Also I am checking out your level 3 characters now and have a question on hit points. I was assuming that Ytterman had called for a standard full hit points at first level and 3/4 hps per succeeding levels, but Tuk's hit points look like they are maxed and Scrag's hps look too low. Can anyone clarify?

Anyway... everyone is fully rested and healed with spells restored... time to move on...

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Because Scrag is using a monster progression, he doesn't get a hit die every level. In fact, he didn't get a hit die increase at level 3, just ability score boosts.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Ok, we are moving on nicely now. Anyone have any questions from my last IC post where you became avatars? You are on the home stretch now if you haven't guessed already.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Kiraya_TiDrekan, what is meant by "everything ever" on your campaign lists?

Also, since the Iron staff is from a temple of Pelor, that is the affiliation of John. Just for information.

Remove ads