[LPF] Crypt of the Everflame (01) - Page 4




+ Log in or register to post
Page 4 of 106 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 1055
  1. #31

    Ravenath, human fighter 1

    Ravenath was looking at his map when he listened the wizard.
    -Well, show me your piece to compare with mine.

    OOC: It's the same map, right?
    Do what you love. Love what you do.

 

  • #32
    Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    11,930

    Ignore Mowgli
    OOC: Each of you has a piece of the map. The posted map is the assembled total.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • #33
    Intended Standard Operating Procedures
    While traveling through the woods, randomly, three times a day, Gragnor will stealthfully circle the party at a 90 ft range, looking to see if anyone is following them. Crazy Ivan
    "My map says to go south east from a glade to a lake." Kalgor takes time to show all four pieces to Gragnor, as he is leading the group.

    "You didn't want the deer trail?"
    "What are we going to have for dinner?"
    Pauses...
    "Just kidding. This trail hasn't forked since we left town, so it should be the right one."
    "No, the map says we need the left one."
    "Grrr."

  • #34
    Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    11,930

    Ignore Mowgli
    OOC
    SOP noted! I should be able to post an update this afternoon or evening. If you happen to be on during the day go ahead and make an initiative roll for me.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • #35
    Anaerion thought he heard something, but it turned out to be Gragnor walking around. However, something still did not feel right...

  • #36
    As Gragnor is walking along and Kalgor is splitting his attention between walking and whittling...
    Gragnor hears a rustle in the leaves...
    Last edited by Satin Knights; Tuesday, 18th January, 2011 at 03:06 PM. Reason: very good perception

  • #37

    Ravenath, human fighter 1

    OOC: How can I make dice rolls???
    Do what you love. Love what you do.

  • #38
    OOC: Write some text actions, and submit the post. Then after that, there is the "add dice roll" in the lower right of your posting. Click on that button, and it will ask for a description and give you various dice options.
    Adding dice is an edit after the posting. It feels a little wierd at first, but you get the hang of it. After you add the dice, you can re-edit your original text action to fit what the dice came up as.

    OOC: In your account profile/settings, click on settings. Then click on edit options. There is an option to show dice rolls as big blocks with graphics taking up a lot of space, or as "streamlined" with just the text and numbers. After a while, you will probably want the streamlined. It affects the dice rolls of everyone as displayed to you.
    Last edited by Satin Knights; Tuesday, 18th January, 2011 at 04:10 PM.

  • #39
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    794

    Ignore rb780nm
    Iosef maintains a low degree of vigilance, trusting in the heightened senses of his new companion's feline friend.
    Last edited by rb780nm; Tuesday, 18th January, 2011 at 06:06 PM.

  • #40
    Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    11,930

    Ignore Mowgli
    The trail through the forest is wide, though the trees on either side are densely packed, with low hanging branches and lots of undergrowth that blocks most of the sunlight. You're walking along the trail, discussing the map given to you by the villagers and generally keeping a casual eye on your surroundings but trusting primarily to Gragnor's extraordinary senses to give warning should anything approach.

    As you approach a log that's fallen across the trail, the 'cat' has just enough time to begin a shout, "Hey, Kraggy, I think I . . ." before a pair of orcs brandishing great axes leaps over the log! Another stands behind the log and flings a javelin at Gragnor. The javelin flies wide of the mark, sticking into the ground just in front of Kalgor.

    Actions/Rolls
    Orc's Stealth (1d20-1=17)
    Perception (Anaerion, Iosef, Ravenath) (1d20+2=10, 1d20+5=15, 1d20=1)

    Everyone except Gragnor is surprised.

    Ravenath, I used the initiative generated for you by my combat tracker. It was a 22.


    Combat Status
    Code:
    Combatant          AC/ T/FF   -HP      Condition[/u]
    Ravenath           12/12/10    00      None
    Kalgor             14/11/13    00      None
    Orc 02             13/10/13    00      None
    Anaerion           16/13/13    00      None
    Orc 03             13/10/13    00      None
    Orc 01             13/10/13    00      None
    Gragnor            16/12/14    00      None
    Iosef              18/10/18    00      None


    GM: Gragnor's up, then we'll start the first round at the top of the initiative order.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Fight.jpg  
    Last edited by Mowgli; Wednesday, 19th January, 2011 at 11:56 AM.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 4 of 106 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Broad Arrow Jack presents Crypt of the Everflame [IC Thread]
      By Broad Arrow Jack in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 108
      Last Post: Saturday, 9th January, 2010, 06:26 PM
    2. New DM seeks interest in PFRPG PBP - Crypt of the Everflame
      By Broad Arrow Jack in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 194
      Last Post: Wednesday, 9th December, 2009, 02:53 PM
    3. Broad Arrow Jack presents Crypt of the Everflame [Rogues Gallery]
      By Broad Arrow Jack in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: Thursday, 19th November, 2009, 07:22 PM
    4. Creature Crypt
      By BOZ in forum General Monster Talk
      Replies: 19
      Last Post: Wednesday, 16th July, 2008, 06:29 PM
    5. Crypt Spawn
      By dante58701 in forum D&D and Pathfinder
      Replies: 11
      Last Post: Friday, 28th July, 2006, 01:31 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •