+ Log in or register to post
Results 11 to 13 of 13
Monday, 14th February, 2011, 03:15 PM #11
Lama (Lvl 13)
- Join Date
- Feb 2005
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Read 0 Reviews
ø Block Rhun
Good Human Fighter 4 (Tempest Fighter)
STR: 19 [+4]
CON: 14 [+2]
DEX: 16 [+3]
INT: 12 [+1]
WIS: 10 [+0]
CHA: 12 [+1]
- Blooded: 23
- Surge value: 11
- Surges per Day: 11Second Wind
Armor Class: 21 (10 base + 2 level + 7 armor + 1 two weapon defense + 1 rhythm blade)
Initiative: +7 (+3 dex, +2 level, +2 feat)
Melee Attack Bonus: +6 (+2 level, +4 STR)
- Lifedrinker Rapier +1: +11 (1d8+7)
- Rhythm Blade Shortsword +1: +12 (1d6+7)
Ranged Attack Bonus: +5 (+2 level, +3 DEX)
- Flintlock Pistol +1: +8 (1d6+4)
FORT: 19 (12 base, +2 class, +4 str, +1 race)
REFL: 18 (12 base, + 3 dex, +1 race, +1 feat, +1 rhythm blade)
WILL: 14 (12 base, +1 cha, +1 race)
- Bonus Feat
- Bonus Class Skill
- Bonus At-Will Power
- Human Defense Bonus
- Combat Challenge: Mark foes you attack. They get -2 to attacks (not including you). Make basic melee attack against adjacent marked foe who shifts or makes attack (not including you). Mark lasts until end of your next turn or marked by other.
- Combat Superiority: Add Dex modifier (+3) [Agile Superiority Feat] to opportunity attacks. Hit ends foe's movement (if any) this action.
- Fighter Talents - Tempest Technique: When you wield two melee weapons, you gain a +1 bonus to attack rolls with weapons that have the offhand property. You gain Two-Weapon Defense as a bonus feat. When wearing light armor of chainmail, you gain a +1 bonus to damage rolls with melee and close weapon attacks when you are wielding two weapons. This bonus increases to +2 with weapons that have the off-hand property.
- Two Weapon Fighting: While holding a melee weapon in each hand, you gain a +1 bonus to damage rolls with your main weapon.
- Two Weapon Defense: While holding a melee weapon in each hand, you gain a +1 shield bonus to AC and Reflex.
- Quick Draw: You can draw a weapon (or an object) as part of the same action used to attack with the weapon or use the object. You also gain a +2 feat bonus to initiative checks.
- Light Blade Expertise: You gain a +1 feat bonus to weapon attack rolls that you make with a light blade. In addition, you gain a +1 bonus to the damage rolls of weapon attacks that you make with a light blade against a creature granting combat advantage to you.
- Agile Superiority: The bonus granted by your Combat Superiority class feature is equal to your Dexterity modifier (+3) instead of your Wisdom modifier (+0).
- Dual Strike- Combat Challenge- Footwork Lure-Reaping Strike
- Spinning Sweep- Rain of Blows
- Ruinous Assault
- No Opening
- Acrobatics +5 (+2 level, +3 dex)
- Arcana +3 (+2 level, +1 int)
- Athletics +11 (+2 level, +4 str, +5 trained)
- Bluff +3 (+2 level, +1 cha)
- Diplomacy +3 (+2 level, +1 cha)
- Dungeoneering +2 (+2 level, +0 wis)
- Endurance +11 (+2 level, +2 con, +2 background, +5 trained)
- Heal +2 (+2 level, +0 wis)
- History +3 (+2 level, +1 int)
- Insight +2 (+2 level, +0 wis)
- Intimidate +8 (+2 level, +1 cha, +5 trained)
- Nature +2 (+2 level, +0 wis)
- Perception +2 (+2 level, +0 wis)
- Religion +3 (+2 level, +1 int)
- Stealth +8 (+2 level, +3 dex, +2 background, +1 equipment)
- Streetwise +8 (+2 level, +1 int, +5 trained)
- Thievery +5 (+2 level, +3 dex)
- Common Tongue
Armor & Shield
- Mithral Chainmail +1
- Lifedrinker Rapier +1
- Rhythm Blade Parrying Dagger +1
- Flintlock Pistol +1
- 20 bullets
- Adventurer's Kit
- Climber's Kit
- Camouflaged Clothing
- Everburning Torch
Remaining money: 2pp, 27gp
(+10gp earned from bets on Wilhelm's shooting skills.)
Personality & Background
Lucien Devereux hails from the town of Ville Marais, on the edge of the salt marshes known as L'eau Croupie (Foul Water), where his father Gratien was lord. Seir de Ville Marais paid homage to the dastardly Marquis de Villeneuve of Bretagne, and when it was discovered that Gratien was fleecing the taxes being sent to his peer the penalty was harsh.
Marquis de Villeneuve dispatched soldiers to Ville Marais, where they hung Gratien for his crimes. Not satisfied, Marquis de Villeneuve stripped the family of their titles and holdings, and sent his men to kill Lucien and thus end the family's bloodline. Lucien, no more than a teenage boy at the time, disappeared into the L'eau Croupie, evading the Marquis' soldiers.
Having learned to fight and hunt in his father's household, Lucien eaked out a meager living in the dangerous marshes. He befriended a small tribe of lizard folk, and stayed with them for some time, learning their language and customs. Eventually though, he felt the need to be with his own people, and he left the swamps and travelled from town to town, earning coin as a sword for hire. Lucien lived this hard life for many years, but when rumors of his exploits reached the ears of Captain Tartuff, he was offered a place in the Hounds. Thinking that serving the hounds would give him purpose and help restore honor to his name, Lucien gladly accepted the offer.
- Though it has been a dozen years, the Marquis de Villeneuve would still like to see Lucien dead. If word were to reach him that the son of Gratien, Seir de Ville Marais, was still alive, he may take steps to hunt Lucien down.
Last edited by Rhun; Wednesday, 29th February, 2012 at 05:32 PM.- Rhun
For every one hundred men you send us, Ten should not even be here. Eighty are nothing but targets. Nine of them are real fighters; We are lucky to have them, they the battle make. Ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior. And he will bring the others back. - Heraclitus of Ephesus, 500 BC
- EN World
- has no influence
- on advertisings
- that are displayed by
- Google Adsense
Thursday, 17th February, 2011, 01:19 AM #12
The Great Druid (Lvl 17)
Francois d'Yves, drow gunslinger
Swords are overrated anyways, elitist snobs still can be taken down by these
Francois d'YvesStat Block
Appearance & Personality
Last edited by renau1g; Monday, 7th March, 2011 at 08:26 PM.
Tuesday, 20th May, 2014, 10:21 PM #13
Waghalter (Lvl 7)
I can't find this RG, so I'm moving it up the list....