Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

possum

First Post
OOC: My computer connection, due to getting a new computer and my current internet provider is sending me a new installation disc that will work on Windows 8 (hooked up my previous computer to connect right now), is going to be a bit spotty over the next week.

TB needs to roll a grapple check to slip the cuffs on. I'll give her some penalties, due to being grappled already, but she still is struggling enough to make easily subduing her difficult

Mir's shot soars over the heads of all involved, her concern about not hitting her companions leads her aim to be dreadfully off.

The remaining clone trooper swings his blaster rifle towards Darius but misses badly with his attempt to use the rifle's butt as a club.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
(Last round)
TB glides in, manipulator's reaching into its storage compartment to extract a pair of blocky gray binder cuffs that it immediately attempts to snap around the negotiator's wrists: "Lack of resistance would be greatly appreciated."

OOC: 1d20+2=9
(This round)
"Frek," swears Sloor: she's squirming around like a mad breakfast eel or something! He's on top of it though, but barely. (He bravely resists the urge to look around for any witnesses: if they're seen, they're seen; nothing he can do about it now!). "Hurry it up will you?"

"Very helpful," chides the mechanism. "Perhaps if you actually held her steady we could accomplish something?"

"I'm frekking *trying*!"

OOC: Maintaining Grapple: 1d20+8=21.
TB tries again: 1d20+2=18
<Assuming that worked:
Sloor completes the look with a trendy cloth gag, now that he only needs two hands to hold her. "And awff we gaw!" Around the ongoing combat at a jog and straight for the cargo hold on their landspeeder, the still struggling spy slung over one shoulder, her booted feet erratically beating against his sides. "Mack, maybe their baggage and their ID plate?" A glancing hit on the side of his armored head. "Stawp that! Can't you frecking knawck here awt TB?" Frantically working on opening the cargo hold.

"Do you have any medical allergies or a history of heart failures?" politely inquires the droid.

<Response Victra? :)>

Last edited:

Dr Simon

Explorer
I refer you to my earlier post, now in the proper place...:blush:

Darius casts a surprised glance in the direction of Mir, then focuses on the man before him, but rather than attack with his baton he throws out an open hand before him, reaching out with the Force.

[sblock=OOC]
Force Stun vs clone, 24 vs Will defence, -1 along condition track if success, plus a further -1 for every 5 points by which it beats it.
[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Assuming Combat is really over with the last target down

MackSmall.jpg

Mack exits the speeder and nods.

"Now that you got her, just stun her until she's out."

"Probably should take the dead troopers too. No sense leaving evidence lying around. Then it will look like they crashed and walked away, as opposed to being crashed and then attacked outright."

He begins dragging the downed trooper towards the back of the speeder, taking a quick glance at the other wrecked speeder to see if it is likely disabled or drivable.

OOC: Take 10 on Mechanics

[sblock=Mini Stats]Mack Granger
DP:
4 (Rescue) FP: 5
Init: +10 Perception: +10(+8 without Helmet)
HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

Weapon in Hand: nothing but a speeder

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]

possum

First Post
The final clone trooper slumps to the ground as Darius makes a quick gesture its way. TB is able to slip on the stuncuffs on his second try, now that Sloor has the Imperial envoy more secured in his grasps.

Mack is able to notice, as he drags the dead clone trooper toward the back of the speeder, that the second clone is still alive. The mercenary is also able to detect that the speeder is still drivable, but it may not be completely optimal, as the large hole near the engine block proves.

Binder Fred

"Gawd idea," Sloor applies his stun knuckles to Victra's side and leaves it there. She convulses and then slumps, a slightly smoking red-spot developing on her bare skin. "TB, baggage please."

"Put them him, take them out," airily complains the droid as it glides over to the downed vehicle. "And I has such a hard time secreting that tracer in there as well..."

"Yeah, well, nawt like we had any ideas it'd cawme taw this at the frekking time, did we?" He finally manages to pop the hold open, pushing him now-limp victim towards the back... Just in time to turn around and grab the legs of Mack's own cargo, and cord *that* one in too. "Life's a rawller ride; and we lawst the frekking rails a lang, lang time agaw, right Mack man?" He runs back out, crossing a loaded-down TB on its way back and continuing on.

OOC: TB grabs as many bags as it can and transfers them to their own speeder. Sloor then grabs what's left of the baggage and rips off the id plate off the back of the imperial's ride.
"Sawmebawdy grab that last spirk resting awn the grawnd and then we're awff!" Is he imagining it or is there the faint whine of a sec car sounding in the distance, somewhere over the low rooftops across the street maybe? Closing in? He finally *does* risk a quick look around...

OOC: Any witnesses, Possum?

Last edited:

Songdragon

Explorer
"We should just gather everyone, including their speeder if it runs, and go some place more... private." Mir suggests as she holsters her blaster.

Binder Fred

"Was thinking awf calling a taw barge, but that's even better, sra." He dumps the last of the baggage into the hold, lower right hand already grabbing for his datapad, "I'll take this awne and you take the awther, Mack man? Yeah, infawrmatian? Get me the address awf the nearest junk yard will you?" The answering droid at the other end does just that. "Thanks." A small grin towards his companions: "Might even make a prawfit frawm this awne after all!"

<Response any?>

possum

First Post
Sloor is unable to see if there are any witnesses to the attack or not. He can hear the traffic off of a main road about a mile away, but there's currently no one or thing on the road that the group is currently on.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

MackSmall.jpg

Mack nods his helmeted head in agreement.

"Exactly what I was thinking. Take everything, make it hard for any one to figure out what went down."

"I'll take our crew and hostages, following you, Sloor. Their speeder should get you to where we can dump it. Looks to be serviceable for now."

With Sloor taking the Imperial speeder (I think that's what BF posted), Mack gets back into their own and will follow as he said.

"So far, so good. Someone make sure the stunned trooper stays knocked out."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Mack Granger
DP:
4 (Rescue) FP: 5
Init: +10 Perception: +10(+8 without Helmet)
HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

Weapon in Hand: nothing but a speeder

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases