Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

possum

First Post
"It seems that way," Okeefe says as she returns the holodisk to a hidden compartment in Crash's back. "I have to warn you though, you all pull this off and Darga's going to be angry. And I don't mean how angry the Imperials are with you, I mean Hutt angry.

OOC: We're back!

Dr Simon

Explorer
Darius nods slowly.

"So it would seem," he says. "Well, I was always planning on returning for those two anyway." He shrugs. "The anger of a Hutt is a small matter in the grand scheme of things."

possum

First Post
Daulto looks at Sloor, considering the Besalisk's offer for a second. "You know us taxi drivers do find out a lot of information..." he states. "I can keep an ear open, if you need information."

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir nods at Darius' comment, "Would it be a Hutt if it didn't react." The woman shrugs, "Not that it would bother me that some slave trading slimy slug gets it were it hurts now and again. I am sure Sloor will not be pleased though."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

MackSmall.jpg

Mack is thoughtful, "What if we can pin the blame on the Imps?"

"Darius and I can wear the clone armor. Mir the officer's uniform.
"

[sblock=Mini Stats]Mack Granger
DP:
4 (Rescue) FP: 5
Init: +10 Perception: +10(+8 without Helmet)
HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

Weapon in Hand: nothing but a speeder

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir looks at Mack and after a quick moment of thought she nods, "You know, that is not a half bad idea. It might even be tempting to change my appearance to march hers. Maybe march right into the dungeons, perhaps using Sloor as a prisoner and demanding what is the Empire's due. Would be nice to keep that disguise until we got the heck out of here. If anything it would cause some confusion for a short bit, and long term maybe even turn Darga against the Empire."

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Daulto looks at Sloor, considering the Besalisk's offer for a second. "You know us taxi drivers do find out a lot of information..." he states. "I can keep an ear open, if you need information."
"It's a deal then," grins Sloor, and then they wrist-squeeze on it, sealing it for all eternity (or a reasonable facsimile thereof). "Enjawy the speeder."

The besalisk turns to go, waving and taking a few steps down the street... "Awh, I'd suggest a new cawlawr entirely awn the paint jawb if I were you. White tends taw- attract unwanted attentian if you see what I mean." A hint of that sharpened grin of his before he rounds the corner with another wave.

"Lure awf mawre creds shawld keep him hungry fawr a little while at least," he mentions to the hovering droid at his side, walking faster now that they're out of sight. He's... rather please with the whole deal, actually: "And who knaws? He might actually cawme up with sawmething big awne awf these days! Naw be saw kind as taw call us a taxi fawr- whatever's three street dawn *that* way."

Mir looks at Mack and after a quick moment of thought she nods, "You know, that is not a half bad idea. It might even be tempting to change my appearance to march hers. Maybe march right into the dungeons, perhaps using Sloor as a prisoner and demanding what is the Empire's due. Would be nice to keep that disguise until we got the heck out of here. If anything it would cause some confusion for a short bit, and long term maybe even turn Darga against the Empire."
Just then, outside, their fearless captain steps out of yet another taxi (specifically *not* the same one he took near Daulto's) and clambers up the ramp to the banshee, looking in rather a fine mood, actually. "Hey there, spirks! Haw gaws the awperatian?"

<Response any?>

Dr Simon

Explorer
"It's worth a try," says Darius. Just then, Sloor's voice comes up the ramp. "And speak of the devil," he says. "Who want's to give him the bad news?"

Remove ads