Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Uh, caamasi?" blinks her four-armed opposite, sitting up a little in his chair. "Nawt Awr- the head man?" What the frek does an *unknown* caamasi have to do with it? "Maybe I shawld have a look at that message after all...After you, sra." And just like that he's up again, following okeefe to the bridge screen for a look-see.

<Assuming she agrees and he does have a look:
Sloor looks at Darius... "You're a sneaky, lying sawn awf a mudcrutch, aren't you?" Strangely enough, there seems to be some sort of grudging admiration behind the statement...

<Response Darius?>

"You did speak taw the bawss man befawre that thawgh, right? Explained the whawle Antilles and Tibanna thing?"

<Response Okeefe?>

OOC: Sloor is refering to this bit, by the way.

possum

First Post
"Uh, caamasi?" blinks her four-armed opposite, sitting up a little in his chair. "Nawt Awr- the head man?" What the frek does an *unknown* caamasi have to do with it? "Maybe I shawld have a look at that message after all...After you, sra." And just like that he's up again, following okeefe to the bridge screen for a look-see.

<Assuming she agrees and he does have a look:
Sloor looks at Darius... "You're a sneaky, lying sawn awf a mudcrutch, aren't you?" Strangely enough, there seems to be some sort of grudging admiration behind the statement...

<Response Darius?>

"You did speak taw the bawss man befawre that thawgh, right? Explained the whawle Antilles and Tibanna thing?"

<Response Okeefe?>

OOC: Sloor is refering to this bit, by the way.

"I did and he said that the double agent thing was your decision. He doesn't want to know what you do to her, especially if it's eliminating her. As for the tibanna, my only guess is to head where it's produced."

Binder Fred

"Yeah, we're wawrking awn that," agrees Sloor, going over the situation as it stands in his head... "Saw the Sarlacc's *still* awer number awne priawrity, and that gawes through either Darga awr Victra/Antilles... Any way we can get a pickup fawr her - and maybe the cawrpsicles if we have them, sra? Get her to a prawfessiawnal awn the Resurgence quick as we can?" Hopefully *without* loosing the Banshee for [however long it takes to go there and get back].

<Response Okeefe?>

OOC: Based on the trip over, how long would it take for the Banshee to do a quick there-and-back to the Resurgence, Possum?

Songdragon

Explorer
At Sloor's plea for her to come with the group to the interrogation Mir looks at Sloor with a not so pleasant look. While she considers what to say the Beasalisk looks at the message and returns.

"We could always revive those in the carbonite. Two people move much easier than attempting to move two such encasement, even if they are not able to do much. As long as they can move, there is that advantage. Perhaps then the Imperials that are returning are then only taking back defective slaves and not more precious cargo." The woman says as shemake some amendments to the rescue plan.

Binder Fred

At Sloor's plea for her to come with the group to the interrogation Mir looks at Sloor with a not so pleasant look.
"Very nice," agrees the four-armed one after a while, "but that ain't really an answer, is it?" What is she so mad about anyways..? "What are you saw mad abawt anyways?" Just the general principle of the thing?

<Response Mir?>

OOC: Merry Christmas everybody! :D

Songdragon

Explorer
"Really?" Mir asks, "You drag me along to capture the woman and then want me to partipate in the interrogation as well."

She takes a deep breath, "I never approved of this idea in the first place and think we have other more pressing matters to see to."

"If you want to do this then do it already. You really do not need my permission and you are more than capable to get your answers without me. Right now, just do it in a timely fashion so we can rescue those imprisoned."
She crosses her arms.

Binder Fred

Sloor looks at her strangely... "I get that you want to rescue thawse spirks, sra, but 'urgent'? *This*," he points towards the cargo hold, "a cawple awf live cantraband spirks in awer hawld - this is the urgent bit -- *and* the awne that actually has a frekking chance awf getting us what we came here fawr." He's getting a bit hot under the collar, actually: she's not being very reasonable at all, in his frekking opinion. "You want taw hear her scream, you want this taw take three times langer than it cawld if you actually *helped*?" He throws his hands up in the air, "Fine... You can daw your cawrpsicle rescue thing awn your awn too!"

<Response Mir?>

OOC: If Mir doesn't stop him he intends to stomp off to the hold to rejoin Mack.

For those keeping track, Sloor still has a Darius (mis-representing the 'order from above') and an Okeefe (shipping out the prisonners?) thread open besides this one.

possum

First Post
OOC: Based on the trip over, how long would it take for the Banshee to do a quick there-and-back to the Resurgence, Possum?

"I don't know," Okeefe says. "I don't know anyone at this location and it would take three or four days to get here and back from Resurgence"

Songdragon

Explorer
"We got what we came here for... I think that is the part you do not seem to want to understand." She motions to O'keef, "As the captain has said the next part is likely to head to where this operation is, and we have that too."

"We just happened upon some sort of spy in the process. We could have just passed that information on, we did not need to run her down and capture her. And now you have plans to torture her? I never signed on for that." She looks at Mack and consider that he would likely have no issue with that and then looks to Darius and does not quite get him yet.

With a resigned look and tone, "So if you do not want to help with getting a few J..." She seems to just stop herself before she says 'Jedi', "... a few people like me or Darius from the clutches of a Hutt, then fine by me. When we are done here, we can go our separate ways. It would probably make us both happier that this point."

She starts for the door and stops just before she exits and adds with a concerned look, "You know, I get that you think that there is more to Darga's dealings but, sometimes it is just as simple as it seems, even for a Hutt." With a long sigh she leaves the ship.

Mir walks down the gangway and leans against a landing strut... the angry discussion seemingly taking a lot of the young woman.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Binder Fred;6063951Sloor looks at Darius...[COLOR="#DDA0DD" said:
"You're a sneaky, lying sawn awf a mudcrutch, aren't you?"[/COLOR] Strangely enough, there seems to be some sort of grudging admiration behind the statement...

Darius quirks an eyebrow.

"Only in my spare time," he says. "I couldn't hope to compete with a professional like you..."

Mir walks down the gangway and leans against a landing strut... the angry discussion seemingly taking a lot of the young woman.

Darius checks that the hilt of his lightsaber is secure in its concealed holster.

"I will come with you," he says calmly. "I received the call for help as well, don't forget." He turns to look at Sloor. "What we are about to do may spoil your business deal with the Hutt, I'm afraid. Perhaps you'd like to come with us to minimise damage?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases