Misfits

Than

First Post
It's British (That's the TV we get here) and the 2nd series ended a bit back.

But this had to be my favorite series in ages.

It's about a group of ASBO (young offenders) who are brought together to do community service. They are struck by a strange lightning storm and this gives them different abilities.

Well it's hard core sort of, nice and gritty not like other "glossy" teen heros series that have been on.

I'd really recommend you guys and girls watching the first 2 series if you can get hold of it.

The 3rd series should be showing later in the year.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
It's about a group of ASBO (young offenders) who are brought together to do community service. They are struck by a strange lightning storm and this gives them different abilities.
I was initially turned off by the goofy sounding premise (even the actors said it sounds goofy). But it's anything but, and really well made.

Than

First Post
Yea I know what you mean I thought the same initially and I only decided to watch it because someone at work said it was worth watching and when I did I was glad.

Basically it's got really strong and interesting characters.

This sounds vaguely like Misfits of Science, doesn't it? Vaguely, because the characters in MoS did develop their powers indepedently and they weren't all criminals, but definitely "misfits"...

Than

First Post
This sounds vaguely like Misfits of Science, doesn't it? Vaguely, because the characters in MoS did develop their powers indepedently and they weren't all criminals, but definitely "misfits"...

Really quite different is Misfits to what you mention, it's filmed in Britain and is much more raw. If you watch it you will see what I mean.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases