HM's Carrion Crown AP - CT

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Just had him at half of 40. Not sure how I wish to do HP for companions just yet. But do know I don't like them having more HP and a better AC than PCs[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Finally in a position to wreak some true havok, Halal demonstrates to the orc Barbarian just how he earned his name*.

His sabres weave a deadly pattern, lashing out and completely befuddling Krig's defenses. When the dance is over, the Barbarian lies lifeless on the ground.

*Flavor: I think the Hungarian language has a nice sound for Ustalav. Halál Árnyéka means "Shadow of Death." Sounds a lot less pretentious in Hungarian . . . :)

[sblock=Actions]Swift: Invoke Judgement of Justice (+2 Attack)
Sabre, Sabre, Beak, Sabre (1d20+10=21, 1d20+10=21, 1d20+6=16, 1d20+10=19)
Damage (Sabre 01) (1d8+4d6+3=23)
Damage (Sabre 02) (1d8+4d6+3=24)
Damage (Beak) (1d3+4d6+2=25)
Damage (Sabre 01, Haste) (1d8+4d6+3=15)

Separated out the damage rolls as I wasn't sure the beak hit with a 16. Is this all correct? 87 points seems an unholy amount of damage, but I don't think I added anything he's not entitled to.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Well after reading a little bit of the adventure and paging through it might be a good great thing tha you all can dish out the damage.

So far this looks combat heavy. I counted 31 combat encounters :confused: It seems you will be based in Ravengro for a while. There will be RP (lots of NPCS in town) and a mystery to solve but once you go into Harrowstone this adventure is a dungeon crawl of mega proportions. Heck it says to use the medium XP progression and that you should hit 4th lvl by the end of the module.

Lot more to read up on.[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Toddy flies over to the frightened orc who has been avoiding battle, and bites him. It was a solid bite, but the orc has a spark of life still in him.[sblock=actions]fly to K12, std bite +10, d6+5+d6 shock[/sblock]
[sblock=ooc]I'm hold this one up! He still has a little bit of life. Gregori, you can finish him off. Don't want to waste that mutagen now.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=ooc]HM: Are you going to bring in some hill giants to continue this fight so we break a sweat, or are we going to go finalize our first level editions and get rolling?[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] I have alot to do to get this game (and the two others) set up. Question is do you have enough of a example to help with your characters.

GE could roll a couple attacks and see what would have happened had Halal missed. [/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
If Halal hadn't downed the orc barbarian Gregori would have full attacked 101 dmg.

[sblock=Actions]Gregori:
Free: mutter amulet command word
Full: 2 claws, bite, +claw from haste (w/ Power Attack, bardic music, haste, flanking; Precise Strike, amulet/shock)

Demon:
[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats level 5]Gregori Ostov (full sheet)
Initiative: +1
AC: 15 (14 flat-footed, 11 Touch) 17 15 Current: 16 (normal +haste)
HP: 50 Current: 50
CMB: +10 CMD: 21 Fort: +5 Reflex: +5 Will: +1

In Hand: none
-- claw (x2) +10 (1d6+5) +12 (1d8+7) +12 (2d6+8) +reach; PA +10 (2d6+12)
-- bite +12 (1d8+7) +12 (2d6+8) +reach; PA +10 (2d6+12)
-- longsword +10 (1d8+5 19-20/x2); Power Attack: longsword +8 (1d8+9)
-- +12 (1d8+7); PA: longsword +10 (1d8+11)
-- cestus
-- Bomb +7 (3d6+1) Range: 20 feet; Splash: 4; +7 (3d6); Splash 3
~ STR Mutagen + Enlarge

Bombs 2/2 remaining
Extracts Prepared
1st - Cure Light Wounds x2, Enlarge x2
2nd - Alchemical Allocation, Invisibility
Mutagen Prepared Strength

Gear 10,500 gp
Amulet of Mighty Fists (Shock)

Demon ~ wolf companion
Size Medium; HD 5 (32 hp); Speed 50 ft.; AC 17 (+3 Dex, +4 natural) 21 w/Mage Armor;
Attack bite +5 (1d6+3 plus trip); Ability Scores Str 14, Dex 16,
Con 15, Int 3, Wis 12, Cha 6; Special Qualities scent.
Feats: Precise Strike, +2[/sblock]

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
It takes all three of my mob to do that kind of damage. Great job!

I don't need any more practice. I have run a variant of this character in PFS, so I know it fairly well. I am ready to go.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
101 DMG!!!! Ouch what are my poor hill giants to do against that?!? :erm:

I have been reading (of course) and we need to discuss a few things in the OOC see you there.

HM

Remove ads