[LPF] The Old Alchemist

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=Voda Vosa]I am was waiting for Krad's post to get an action and then post both up. But I should tell you that your roll didn't take into account range and throwing into melee, so it will be a miss, sorry.[/sblock]

Cyansylph

First Post
OOC: ranged attacks into melee is a -4 to attack if you don't have the precise shot feat. Represents the caution shown to not hit an ally.
still waiting for @Animal to roll his attack, but I will lob my trident at the remaining female acolyte whenever my turn is up.

action: move 2 squares west, attack w trident throw.
FYI: I forgot to put the -4 on the roll for shooting into melee.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Therella watches as things start to unfold. Krad tries to stop the female alchemist hos blade cuts deep bit the adrenaline must be pusshing teh woman on. Muzdum's throwing axe clatters off the stone wall as the acolyte draws her small dagger. She cuts Krad across the face right below the eye. Blood and feathers tumble down from the balcony as Le Jubb hoists his trident. He throws and the three iron tongs bury themselves deep into the woman's chest.

At first she drops to her knees, her hand dropping the dagger and grasping the handle of the trident. She doesn't have the strength to pull it free and falls forward her life nearly at an end.

[sblock=Stats]
Code:
[U]
Character             AC  HP  InHand/Condition[/U]
Therella              15   [COLOR=Orange]6[/COLOR]  c.blade/[I][COLOR=Yellow]delay[/COLOR][/I]
Acolyte(male)         15  [COLOR=Red]-3[/COLOR]  none/[I][COLOR=Red]dying[/COLOR][/I]
Krad                  17   [COLOR=Orange]5[/COLOR]  c.blade/none
Muzdum                20   [COLOR=Orange]8[/COLOR]  none&shield/none
Acoylte(female)       15  [COLOR=Red]-6[/COLOR]  dagger/[I][COLOR=Red]dying[/COLOR][/I]
Le Jubb               17   [COLOR=Orange]8[/COLOR]  none/none
Cockatrice       [COLOR=White]     15[/COLOR][COLOR=White] [COLOR=Red]-11[/COLOR]  none[/COLOR]/[COLOR=Red][I]dead[/I][/COLOR]
Anna                   [COLOR=Plum]9[/COLOR]   6  none/[I][COLOR=Plum]petrification[/COLOR][/I][DEX -1]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Round 2:
Therella - delays
Acolyte(male) - dying...
Acoylte(female) - att Krad (hit dmg: 3)
Le Jubb - throws trident (hit, dmg: 7)
Krad - ready att (hit dmg: 8)
Muzdum - ready att (miss)
Anna - still casting...[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Updated (and yes that +21 to hit is correct :p) There are no visible enemies so combat can be over if yo choice not to help the acolytes.

Everyone post up there intents at the very least. [/sblock]

Cyansylph

First Post
Le Jubb climbs the stairs, rolls the female acolyte onto her back with a push of his heel, and spits on the dying woman. He locks eyes with her and with a steady gaze he grips the trident planted in her chest. The woman's lips quiver as she tries to form words, eyes still locked with Le Jubb's. Tightening his grip, the tiefling plants his foot on the acolyte's abdomen and narrows his gaze as he slowly and slightly twists the barbs left and then right and then left. Blood seeps with each twist.

Eyes set on the woman, the tiefling finally speaks, "I am sorry Krad, I hesitated. I thought this wretch would yield." As he speaks, Le Jubb continues to stare down the woman and thrusts the trident deeper. For a second the woman appears to cave in on herself, one hand still loosely grasping the trident. The trident lingers for a moment longer before Le Jubb finally rips it free, its barbs bringing small bits of flesh with it and a steady flow of blood with them.

toasterferret

Explorer
With the energy of her spell almost pulling her through the final intonations of her enchantment, Anna visibly struggles to abort her casting. After a momentary struggle however, her eyes return to normal and her whispers quiet.

She walks over toward the stairs, eyeing the downed acolytes.

"That was quick. I fear I might have trouble keeping up with you all..."

She eagerly looks about at the group, awaiting someone to signal the next step.

Songdragon

Explorer
With the combat over the woman leans against the wall next to the door, blade still in hand. She is not feeling well and looks to her companions, most of whom are doing just as well as she is. She smiles at Anna, who still has not managed to get a spell off, but is relatively unhurt.

"We all... alive?" the woman asks as she pushes off the wall and retrieves her crossbow after putting her blade away. She reloads the weapon.

She checks her wee dragon-chicken companion to see how it fared (the baby she has, not Mom) before looking over at Mom to check the magical beast's nest...

(( And yay us... no healer... :-S ))

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases