[LPF] The Old Alchemist

Animal

First Post
Krad staggers with a croak of pain and holds his hand against the gushing cut on his "face". As the woman falls with Jubb's trident in her side, tengu kneels over her to make sure she won't get up any time soon. "I was sure she would surrender too. Don't understand why she chose to die... But her courage won her a clean and quick death." Krad removes the dagger, still soaked in his own blood, from her hand and almost gently plunges it into her chest, ensuring that her heart beats no more. Apparently he didn't enjoy the little torture tiefling inflicted upon her with his barbed trident. Sliding the dagger behind his belt, Krad swiftly searches the body for valuables - it is obvious that he is not a stranger to scavenging. As he searches her with one hand (the other one still pressed against his wound to stop the bleeding) he speaks to his companions: "Speed is principal in infiltrations. Let us move on quick - in and out before they raised a full-fledged alarm. We don't know how numerous the garrison is."

Last edited:

Cyansylph

First Post
Seeing Krad loot the woman before the blood on his trident has even gone cold, Le Jubb is a little perturbed. What gives him the right; was my damn trident probably saved his life. He is sure to get his fair shake and hustles back down the stairs. The mans clothes are still smoldering and Le Jubb stamps them out before rifling through the dead acolyte's belongings to see what he can find.

Cyansylph

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=84167]HolyMan[/MENTION] That bomb the acolyte hit a bunch of us with... after the cockatrice died. I took 3 damage from it (after a reflex save). Should that have been reduced to 0 damage because of my 5 fire resist (tiefling)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The battle over Krad and Le Jubb search the bodies of the fallen alchemist as the others regroup. As Krad looks through the varies pouches he glances over at the room next to the balcony. Inside is two alcoves each with a large table full of weird bottles and containers. Some bubble others fizzle and the liquids inside are an array of colors.

Against the far wall a plush chair sits as if a throne. In it sits a very old human who looks to be in slight shock as he looks at the tengu and his scavenging.

[sblock=OOC] gear from each acolyte is dagger, studded leather (if you really want it), potion, formula book, small coin purse, misc gear but will take a few minutes to sort out[/sblock]

Attachments

• after combat.jpg
    after combat.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 57

Animal

First Post
As Krad met the glare of an old man, there was a short pause. But presently he stood up, tucking what he managed to find so far (a potion and a coin pouch) into his backpack. "Are you Andrax, old man? Answer quickly, we are only messengers and not here to hurt you." He croaked as he stepped inside the room, his blade readied, somewhat contradicting his own words. Then he signaled to his companions "Come, looks like we found him! Someone watch the entrance."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Go away." the old man states in a voice of loss. He wears a dark purple robe and the same grey rockish skin disease covers his face and hands as it did Thurkin. His white beard comes down to a point and his thinning hair has gone completely white as well.

Cyansylph

First Post
Le Jubb quickly grabs the 2 formula book, knowing they are worth more to him than others. He then shuffles into the room alongside Krad. "Impressive display you have here; how I envy your work Andrax. Sorry about the mess, your guards were less than friendly. Now if you please, we have been sent by Thurkin. I suspect you already know why."

Animal

First Post
Krad slowly nods to Le Jubb's words and adds: "I am sorry your apprentices are dead, but they chose their destiny. Nevertheless, we're not going away without the journal we were hired to deliver." He surveys the contents of the room briefly and then turns his head slightly, glancing sideways at his companions. Specifically at Anna, as she seemed to be most knowledgeable among them in arcane studies.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Muzdum methodically collects every single piece of sellable stuff. He makes his way to the room with Andrax. "Apparently ye not discover di cure right?" the dwarf shrugs. "Anyway, we are here fer yer book, hand it quickly."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"You! You... you have taken everything from me and now want more! Begone I say!"

[sblock=OOC] Will wait for others don't want to get to far ahead but you get the idea, he is upset. :p[/sblock]

Remove ads