Scotley's 4e Swashbuckler

Insight

Adventurer
Lucien steps further into the Cock and Dog, sliding between two of the orcs. His blades whirl gracefully through the air as he slashes and thrusts at the foe with lightning swiftness.

OOC: Move 1 square to L14 (does Lucien get cover from the pillar?), and use Rain of Blows against Orc Savage (K14) and Orc Berserker (M15).

- Lifedrinker Rapier +1: +11 (1d8+7)
- Rhythm Blade Shortsword +1: +12 (1d6+7)

(I'm still a little confused about how these powers work...so is that one attack against one, an attack against the other, and then a third attack against either? If so, he'll target the most wounded looking with the third attack.)

OOC: Are you adding my awesome +1 bonus? If so, your attack bonuses are worse than Colin's... which is not good LOL.

Shayuri

First Post
Tabitha flows through the doorway as silently as a shadow, striking at the orc next to the door before it knows anything happened and then pausing only slightly to see if the orc survives before storming the next one...or retreating to the nearby table to do battle with both at once.

(Move: Escape Artist Trick: Shift 2, then Shift 2 at end of turn. Standard: Attack orc next to door, using Backstab since I should have CA on him.)

(Note - If orc by door falls, use remaining Shift 2 to carry me into melee with orc at back wall. If it does not, use remaining shift 2 to move south next to the table there so they can't easily flank me.)

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=OOC]And this is why I don't like non-group init in PbP: I know the savage is dead, but he isn't until WD acts which is long after Wilhelm. So I either kill him myself and force WD to recon or manually delay. Which is what I'll do. Probably a lot.[/sblock]Wilhelm lets the drow drop the orc by the door first. He takes a breath to steady himself, then moves into the fray. Seeing the archer by the bar, he raises Drache and lets off an explosive shot. The heavy bullet shatters is tibia, forcing it back in pain while the old man takes cover behind the bar.[sblock=Actions]Delay until after Malkyr drops the savage. Change to Aspect of Dancing Serpent as Minor. Move to Q4 then use Clever Shot vs Archer at O4: Hit (AC 28), 12 hp, and force it back two squares to M4. End of turn shift to P4 if archer hit, otherwise Q5.[/sblock][sblock=Wilhelm (Dancing Serpent Active)]Wilhelm—Male Human Hunter (Ranger) 4
Initiative: +7 (+11 w/ Aspect of Pouncing Lynx); Passive Perception: 13, Passive Insight: 20
HP: 41/41, Bloodied: 20, Surge: 10, Surges left: 8/8
AC: 21, Fort: 17, Reflex: 22, Will: 15
Speed: 6
Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind: Not Used, Milestones: 0

Aimed Shot
Clever Shot
Rapid Shot
Warning Shot

Disruptive Shot x2
Aspect of the Pouncing Lynx (active)
Aspect of the Dancing Serpent

Invigorating Stride
Flameburst Superior Musket +1 (daily)
Barkskin Hide Armor +1 (daily)
2 Potions of Healing
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]I respectfully disagree - I'm involved with several games here (both as player and as GM) that use actual initiative order and work just fine. It does require a certain amount of patience and a willingness on the players' part to wait for their turn to post.

But I'm content to do whatever the majority (and the GM) want for this one.[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Post order is really a necessity in PbP given the globe-trotting nature of Enworlds membership.

[sblock=OOC]I respectfully disagree - I'm involved with several games here (both as player and as GM) that use actual initiative order and work just fine. It does require a certain amount of patience and a willingness on the players' part to wait for their turn to post.

But I'm content to do whatever the majority (and the GM) want for this one.[/sblock]
OOC: I'm forced to agree with Mowgli, with one exception - I really don't think it matters in what order characters post, as long as the DM puts everything in initiative order when he posts the round's resolution. [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION] is a master of doing that. Now, that's my general feeling, but evey once in awhile you do run into a snag such as what just happened here with Stonegod. :-S

Last edited:

Remove ads