Scotley's 4e Swashbuckler

Shayuri

First Post
"Hoo, sounds like they're in it now," Tabitha mutters under her breath. Timing could have used work. They'd need to come up with some way to silently coordinate. Wasn't usually an issue in the kind of work the Hunters did, but it could come up.

Case in point.

She glanced over her shoulder and saw the other 'sneaky' ones cautiously making their way over towards her and the door. The orcs attention should be suitably drawn by now...it was worth a try.

Cautiously, quietly, Tabitha opened the back door of the inn to get a look inside.

Leif

Adventurer
Manous Artouche, Human Protecting Paladin

Even as he is assaulted by the foes, Manouche's holy symbol begins to emanate searing radiance of bright red and orange.

OOC: Using Daily power Radiant Delirium, cha vs. reflex, if hit: 3d8+4 damage and the orc is dazed until the end of Manouche's next turn, and he also takes a -2 to his AC (save ends). Note that the orc is -2 to his save because of Manous's magic holy symbol.) If Manouche misses, the orc still takes half damage and is dazed until the end of M's next turn.

+2 for one-half level added to the attack, too, so it's an 17, plus +2 more for Magic Holy Symbol makiing the attack a 19 vs. the orc's reflex for 15 damage. [Standard Action] Manous will then withdraw and move to his rear one square, which he can do without provoking attacks of opportunity. [Move Action]

[sblock=Scotley]
Character sheet now complete, finally! Guess you had to hurt me to get it done. :-S
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Thanks renau1g, I ALWAYS forget that half level thing! Does half-level get added tod damage as well?

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
As Lucien slides into the room, he aims his blades against the orc berserker.

Dual Strike vrs orc berserker. Can you make the rolls Scotley? I'm on my smart phone, and it is kinda clunky for this.

Remove ads