Bloodcove Disguise

nothingpoetic

First Post
OOC: I agree, he can be NPC'd and if he does show back up, then we are no worse off then we were before, but I like our meatshield, and don't really wanna lose that lol.

And I apologize I haven't posted lately, but I have picked up a part time job as well, so things are a bit crazy and hectic. I also haven't had time to sit down and level up yet, so I am waiting to do that. Hopefully I can get it done tomorrow night.

galahad0430

First Post
You arrive back at the Leeward Inn late that night. In the morning (after sleeping a little late) you head down for breakfast. When you approach the owner for information about the location of House Cartagehn, he gladly tells you how to get there. After that he carefully glances around the common room and in a lowered voice tells you, "You may want to conclude your business quickly. You have attracted the attention of certain elements that are better left alone. You are safe here to an extent, but I would be very watchful out in the city."

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra looks pissed as the innkeeper said this. However, there really was nothing they could have done. Killing those people attracts attention, wanted or not.

With a small sigh Aradra looks up at the party and says "Let's do this all tonight. We need to get out of this city quickly, and if we have to leave it is better at night, when less people are wondering around."

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: It is morning now, I advanced past the night since it was late already and I knew some of you needed to rest. This conversation with the Tavern owner is at breakfast time. You also need to go back to Rulkep's to give him the antidote.

udalrich

First Post
Syldar agrees with Mandalo. "When we leave town, would anybody be able to carry a few things for me? This new chainshirt is heavier than my old armor and I'm not sure if we want to take the time to find a seller for the old armor."

Remove ads