(IR) Preparations for the IR, Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Edena
(no hurry to answer)

What kind of things you want to mailed about?
And what kind of things only apply when sent here on boards?

"Everything else but"... might be good answer for later question, since I can check that long list back there for any details.

Yep, I know I am underpowered, but I prefer keeping this small area and people with logical connections together. That's all I can handle, when game has not even started. :)

Lynux, discussion.

You're contesting my claim for the Illithid of Greyspace...? Why contest. Just take the SCRO from greyspace, they've got 30 PL instead of 25 and it saves us both a conflict?

If you don't agree on this mail me at NukemUntilTHeyGLow@hotmail.com

Lynux you do KNOW that you claims are rediculous?
Check the map!!!!!! http://users.pandora.be/maudlin/Greyhawk.jpg

And see how spread out all your little bits and pieces are!
Take a advice from me and that's to find some concentrated forces. If you're atacked now you get whacked from all sides and you dont get to add up all you power levels to fight. Because your forces can't help eachother because they can't get to eachother!!!!!!!!!

So think about these comments plz... or else you'll loe about 80% of your holdingfs in teh first two days because they can get attacked killed and assimilated without ANY opposition in comparisson to what we can put up against you forces in concentration. So if you want to be a great power don't just have alot of added up PL but get them concentrated or your sum of PL means J*CK SH*T.

I hope that was some constructive Criticism :) I realeased 3 of my claims for the same reason because they REALLY didn't make any sense.

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Hi, just popping in for a few minutes. I wll be gone for the next few hours.

Lynux, the Forsaken One has valid points. Take a look at the map. I want you to have a chance to survive. Also, it helps to have a theme for your group.

The Forsaken One: Releasing your claims because it doesn't work is a good idea.

Kesh: Please pick up the powers that I have claimed on your behalf.

Everyone: I will be out until about 4 p.m. Chicago time. (As I write this, it is 8:21 a.m.) I will come back and answer your questions. Also, for new players. I have something reserved for you (Ishtarland). Also, people, talk to your friends here at EN World. I want to have Edena come back Monday and see more people here.

Turrosh Mak

First Post
William Ronald said:
Also, people, talk to your friends here at EN World. I want to have Edena come back Monday and see more people here.

If you need a place to communicate, remember that I have a chat room which has been offered to the Industrial Revolution:

Irc.webmaster.com
Port 6667
#Bugbearsfolly

or by java client at
http://bugbearslair.homestead.com/Basic.html

on a completly unrelated note, What The Heck is the Kitchen Sink?

Turrosh Mak

First Post
Lynux, Disscusion (my two cents)

Theres a reasion noone had allready claimed all those powers you claimed

the Fellrev Foerst s in the Heart of Iuz's domain, expect two lose it.
Same for the Duch of Tenh and the Pale.

The Vale of the mage is at greet risk from Balkunish countreys and the Kevoland Alliance.

The Barrier peaks robots are a prize that everyone is going to try for. it's a treasure trove of advanced tech.

The hold of the sea princes are at risk from the kevoland Alliance, the scarlet Brotherhood, and myself :)

the Olman Islands are going to fall to the scarlet brotherhood.

The wolf and Tiger nomads are at risk from the balkunish nations and the Solalistarum.

and that's what I see from just a quick glance at the Big Map.

See the problem isn't just that you have a whole bunch of nations scattered accross the map, but that those powers are indiviually very weak.you have no way of coordinating your forces to protect all of them and thus, you are going to be carved up like a christmas Turkey.

Think about this.

~Turrosh Mak~

Turrosh, everybody seems to miss that I control the WHOLE of the hellfurnaces and the valey of the mage the robots and the hold of the sea princes are in my territory. They are within the valeys of my mountains so I'm very near and all over them in the first round :)
Everybody seems to miss that in those moutains is a faction with 100 PL :)

I see I'm at 101 and to reduce it I'll pull back the claim (I'll go after it when we start :))for the hold of the sea princes and reduce me to 97.

William, I wana know 2 things, i think edena will have to answer them but mayB you can as well.
1. The robots on the barrier peeks what kind of tech do they poses and what will their ownership or the posession of their tech mean in the tech race?
2. Your forces in greyspace, how can they affect the happenings on Oerth itself, can they come down and give battle from teh skies or are they solely able to be deployed in greyspace?

[edit: Turrosh name]
[edit: claim]
[edit: questions]

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Okay, I've been playing catch-up lately.

I've only just gotten to page 9 of the first IR Prep thread.

However, I found something that irks me greatly...

Lynux has claimed ... The Demihumans of the Northern Lortmils (dwarves, gnomes) PL 3

Edena said: The Demihumans of the Northern Lortmils ... NOBODY ELSE HAS CLAIMED ANY OF THESE!

Ahem.

Mine. :D

[edit]I believe that I asked about these early on in the first thread, and nobody said anything - neither yea or nay. I'm still somewhat waiting to find an answer there. I've now gotten to page 11, and nothing. Maybe there's something in this thread I missed? Or is this a valid complaint? BTW, not trying to be a jerk about it, I just thought that I controlled that area.[/edit]

Last edited:

kaboom

First Post
Change of email address - kaboom

Because of the large amount of messages that this adventure will likely generate, I've created a new mailbox especially for Kaboom! Please email me at:
kaboom@leadingchange.net

Thanks,

Kaboom

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases