Insight's "Isle of Dread" Conversion - OOC

JustKim

First Post
Insight, I have a question. Once we decide to set sail for the Isle of Dread, will it be possible for Nafije to communicate with her master in Thyatis, and get permission to go without making the journey back to Thyatis? Like a sending ritual or some plot device method of communication.

Basically my goal is to reconcile my original idea of Nafije being sent by the master to catalogue species, with the way things are actually turning out.

Leif

Adventurer
It's fine. Just post it when you can.

BTW, you and Leif can post in the IC now; you don't need to wait to get your characters done. The only thing you guys can't do is make skill checks pertaining to the current skill challenge until your characters are posted. You can still interact with NPCs, the other PCs, and so forth.

Cool, thanks Insight. I know there are about 3 pages of IC posts already, so I'll try to get caught up. :)
Insight, please add my grateful, heartfelt thanks to those of our Ute comrade-in-arms! [That's Rhun, btw. ;) ]

Oh, and I also must mention my gratitude to our [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] friend as well: Man, you're making my life MUCH, MUCH easier with all the help! Please don't stop yet? :heh:

Insight

Adventurer
Insight, I have a question. Once we decide to set sail for the Isle of Dread, will it be possible for Nafije to communicate with her master in Thyatis, and get permission to go without making the journey back to Thyatis? Like a sending ritual or some plot device method of communication.

Basically my goal is to reconcile my original idea of Nafije being sent by the master to catalogue species, with the way things are actually turning out.

There are several ways to accomplish this. A messenger could be sent, you guys might find a ship heading that way before you leave, or perhaps you could hire an NPC to do a ritual. Depends on how fast you would need this to happen.

Rhun

First Post
Walking Dad: He-Man with plate armor? Nice!

Insight: I should have the basic mechanics ready today for review. As previously mentioned, I have very, very little experience with 4E, so any suggestions and input from the group would be most welcome once I get him posted here.

Insight

Adventurer
Looks like I'm too late for the party. Y'all have fun!

Actually, I mentioned up thread (probably several pages back) that you have a standing invite, due to your running that 10-player swashbuckler game! And graciously allowing me to be part of it.

Feel free to jump in if you like.

Scotley

Hero
Actually, I mentioned up thread (probably several pages back) that you have a standing invite, due to your running that 10-player swashbuckler game! And graciously allowing me to be part of it.

Feel free to jump in if you like.

Cool, I didn't make it through the whole thread. I'll see what I can come up with. What's the party need?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases