• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Insight's "Isle of Dread" Conversion - OOC

Scotley

Hero
I am still here and eager to continue. I was sidelined by an extremely busy time at work for several weeks, but my life has settled back down and I would like to continue playing Geirgrim if enough of the others can stick it out. If it makes a difference my own game involving some of the same players has also slowed to a crawl. I believe that the holiday season, finals at school and general end of the year busyness may be a factor. The traffic here has really dropped off of late.

Shayuri

First Post
Ngh, my apologies for the negligence. No real excuse, I guess. Work's been crazy and I've gotten my head into a pair of new video games, but those aren't really excuses.

I'll post at once.

Insight

Adventurer
I'm looking at a slow day at work on Saturday, so I'll take a look at things at that point. Hopefully, we have a combat to start. I'll roll initiative for the players in question if they have not done so.

Rhun

First Post
My apologies as well. I've been swamped w/ RL lately, and it seems every time I do log into En World, it is running slow. I'll strive to keep on top of this game, as I really do like my character, and I'd hate to be the reason the game ends for the rest of the fine players here.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
:.-( I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!

Sheesh! Grow a pair and get the heck OVER IT already! :p

Hey, I have an idea! Let's play some D&D, what do you say? ;)

:angel::angel::angel::angel:

Insight

Adventurer
I've run into some time issues as well. I usually post from work, mostly because I am too distracted at home (it may have something to do with beta-testing Star Wars: The Old Republic). Anyway, I will keep this going as long as I can manage. It seems like the end of the week is more likely when I can really focus on EN World PBP games.

Remove ads