RPG News for Tuesday, 29 March, 2011

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
[title]Clark Peterson is back... and doing Pathfinder[/title]

Clark Peterson, who you may remember from Necromancer games (and who had to step back from game publishing when he became a judge) is re-entering the fray - and this time he'll be doing Pathfinder (which is a large turnaround from his early enthusiastic support for the 4E GSL)! He posted the following over at the Paizo boards:
Bill is doing great with Frog God. His stuff is awesome.

I've been thinking about doing my own thing, not bringing Necromancer back. So it wont be Frog God and Necro. It will be Frog God doing their thing and me doing my own thing (or, well, you'll see).

Necro was Bill and my shared vision. It was great. It was also 3E. There are all sorts of reasons for Necro to stay as it is and for Bill and I to move on from it. Its clearer from a business and IP standpoint to do that. He's done that. I've been waiting...

But the time is now.

I'm up to something. Not ready to say just what it is yet. But Paizo will be the first to know.

And it will be Pathfinder. Pathfinder is the game that has the soul of what D&D was coupled with proper changes for the modern game. That is what I want to support. Plus, I love all the people at Paizo and I love what they are all about. And the community here is just second to none.

You'll be hearing from me...

Clark

[title]In Other News...[/title]
  • :pf: Fairy Tales Revisited This week's Grave Plots features fey-themed adventures, focusing on a mysterious fey maiden named Suri'aria.
  • :pf: Creepy Crawling Metal Death It's the contest winner for the Real Steel Death Bug Contest-- Sam Hing's Spider Dagger!

Remove ads