Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Yesterday I spoke with the cable guy at my aunt's new place. We talked about my trouble finding a job. He told me to keep looking and stay positive, something will come along. As I walked away I got a call for a job interview. It's tonight at 11pm. It's an overnight stock clerk at a super market. I guess that's when I can speak tothe night manager. It's just crazy how that happened.

I was wondering vis a vis this- what’s the status of your driver’s license? If you’re in good standing, it might take you only a week or so to get trained as a forklift operator. And those guys are usually in demand.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I was wondering vis a vis this- what’s the status of your driver’s license? If you’re in good standing, it might take you only a week or so to get trained as a forklift operator. And those guys are usually in demand.

I have given that some thought. I even tried getting trained at some of the places I worked. That never worked out. There are places that train you but they're either to far away or pricey or both. I continue to think about it. My dad did it for years. Some times now I wish he taught me when I was younger. I just didn't expect it to be something I would do.

Argh!

NGx2 and CG players and asked by the city watch to stop and go to barracks for questioning they kill the 9 officers..... some in cold blood.

So much for a "good" party and most of my plans for the next three adventures.

6a77fb5710d2e8b14a7c805ff4b99e71.jpg

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Where is Mycanid when I need him?

I see some mushrooms in the yard. They look like the white mushrooms I can buy at the store. Are they safe?

Remove ads