Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Has anyone seen the movie Absolutely Anything on Netflix? In it Simon Pegg is given god like powers. At one point he's trying the powers on himself. He says "give me a penis that will excite women." then says "can I have it white?" don't know if I should laugh or shake my head, so I did both. LOL

The guys of Monty Python provide the voices of the aliens that give him his powers. Robin Williams voices his dog. Oh yeah, and Kate Beckinsale.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
It was Kate that did it, right?

The movie really is funny. Simon Pegg with the ability to do anything with a few words and the wave of his hand. Comedy gold.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Caffeinated gorillas.lol *yoink* I'm stealing that one. :cool:
[video=youtube_share;U5NxumE2DVI]https://youtu.be/U5NxumE2DVI[/video]

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I have started to notice something in recent months. Some times when I'm dreaming I lash out with my hands. This morning while dreaming about punching someone I hit the bedside table. I don't know how often I do this. Sadly, but thankfully in ths case, I have no one sleeping beside me. I am starting to worry I could hurt myself.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Game of Thrones has a season 3 preview trailer thingy up. At this point I think they could post a blank video and people would still flock to it all excited. Must be easy to be the person in charge of promoting the show.
And here we go again:

[video=youtube;NspqGM0DbbQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NspqGM0DbbQ[/video]

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Do you remember what sort of dreams you have when that happens?

Edit: I fail at reading apparently.

Ha! I remember it was a punch by why and who still eludes me. Rarely do I engage in fights in my dreams. Most times I'm running away because it's a demonic or ghostly creature. This time a man. Not sure that makes a difference.

Remove ads