Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I'm watching the news and half expecting some sort of riot to begin. After all, there are sports hooligans everywhere and wouldn't it be proper for a home team win in a distant arena to spark some chaos?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
After the fuss we made about Arabs cheering the events of 9/11, I was hoping we'd take a less joyful approach...

Though I do have to agree with the burial at sea.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
After the fuss we made about Arabs cheering the events of 9/11, I was hoping we'd take a less joyful approach...

Funny you say that considering that earlier I was commenting elsewhere how all we needed was a burning picture of Osama or a burning Al Queda/Taliban flag to make it the inverse of a jihadist rally.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Are you trying to have a Hive thread locked down before the post limit?

That would be an achievement since I don't think it's ever happened.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
What? We can't comment on the collective insanity that has swept the US? I mean seriously if you didn't know how to read and had no sound you would think we won every medal in every event in the Olympics and every city won the big game verses their rival team.

Last edited:

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
What was your pre-edit comic book comment about? I'm assuming Marvel Civil War, but I'm not really familiar with that.

Edit: I'm actually feeling surprisingly nonplussed by the whole thing. I was expecting to get some kind of a reaction in the eventuality, but nothing really.

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Dr. Doom is known to have been beaten by countless super heroes. HOWEVER, soon after he is defeated it is revealed that it was only a "Doom-bot" that was defeated and not the real Doctor Doom.

There is also occurrences where characters claim they defeated villains but you never see the fight on panel. Instead, you only hear about the event off hand, or are shown a teaser that the fight happened or will happen. But you are always tasked to fill the blanks out mentally when characters mysteriously vanish between scenes.

So yeah, any Wow sediment I had quickly faded into skepticism.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases