Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I don't know any of the people on the new Youtube Rewind thing. Except that rap guy who did the skraa-pop-ka. :D

I know of Liza Koshy and Lilly Singh. Liza was picked to host a recent version of Double Dare a kids game show I used to watch as a kid. She did a great job with it. Both women are hot and funny. That is a powerful combination.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
on this day 7 years ago, I said to myself, " today is the first day of the rest of my life."!

Cheers, mate. Have you used that new start to change your life for the better?

I had my day like that last June. Almost 18 months ago. My life has been craptastic since then and only getting worse. I look at it this way; I get another "today is the first day" when things do start to turn around. I will say that June did end a hellava lot better than it started.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I was not able to go to my family's Christmas party today. Yet one of my cousins made sure I got some possum pie. I'm glad she has taken over the tradition of making it. We will have possum pie for many years to come. Yummy.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Cheers, mate. Have you used that new start to change your life for the better?

I had my day like that last June. Almost 18 months ago. My life has been craptastic since then and only getting worse. I look at it this way; I get another "today is the first day" when things do start to turn around. I will say that June did end a hellava lot better than it started.
you have to just keep on pressen on.

Seems many of us in the Hive are having a rough time right now. Kinda makes me sad.

(not saying that to be funny or sarcastic. I really do wish things were better for us)

Remove ads