Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Both of 'em tried this morning, but my reflexes were up to the task.

Of course, now I'm back on my blood-pressure meds...which means when my head swims now, it's in DEEP waters!

I've been occupying my conscious minutes playing around with my iPad2. I just got the iOS6 update, and it seems as if everything is running a bit faster, especially Safari. I have used this newfound speed to bookmark a host of guitar makers.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
The crap storm never ends. The gold digger is now trying to petition the court to become my dad's conservator andthe executor of my dad's estate... even though evidence of her mismanagement of our family's businesses and her questionable usage of our funds was what led to there being a court appointed neutral conservator being assigned.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
The crap storm never ends. The gold digger is now trying to petition the court to become my dad's conservator andthe executor of my dad's estate... even though evidence of her mismanagement of our family's businesses and her questionable usage of our funds was what led to there being a court appointed neutral conservator being assigned.

that woman has some balls!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases