Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
I'd like to know what the first Hivemind thread was about. By the time I joined there had already been one or two data losing server crashes so it's possible it's gone for good.

We blame Crothian. One GenCon he decided to start a very long thread in the Meta forum whilst all the moderators were away gaming. This then became a running joke...eventually it was named the Hivemind.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Did I ever tell you guys why I've had this avatar?

[sblock]
nordicfront.jpg

Look at the first target on the back cover of the TW2000 Nordic Countries sourcebook:
nordicback.jpg

[/sblock]

I'd like to know what the first Hivemind thread was about. By the time I joined there had already been one or two data losing server crashes so it's possible it's gone for good.

If I remember it right, there was three people talking about things in general with two of them flirting heavily. I came into it late in the thread.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
He has about 44 thousand. Nowhere near the posting speed he used to have.
I used to have a posting speed higher than his... and there were one or two others as well. That pace is hard to keep up and depends on your life's schedule (having time to come on here) and the activity of the board (having sufficient things to reply to).

Jdvn1

If I remember it right, there was three people talking about things in general with two of them flirting heavily. I came into it late in the thread.
If I recall, it was essentially the same as whatever this thread is about - just a place for random conversation or things that are off-topic even for the off-topic forum. There was often tons of joking around, but censored more than Circvs Maximvs.

Jdvn1

I Need to get what ever account allows that you to put images in your sig... just so I can add this in..

attachment.php

View attachment 56496
Congratulations! I hit 7 and decided to take it slow, as there's not much incentive afterwards. Also, someone brought up the point - for 1.2M AP, would you rather have 1 L8 or 4 L6's?

Anyways, that's quite the accomplishment! They announced they're going to open up more levels, I think, so it's not over...

Jdvn1

We blame Crothian. One GenCon he decided to start a very long thread in the Meta forum whilst all the moderators were away gaming. This then became a running joke...eventually it was named the Hivemind.
For some reason I have it in my head that the thread name was always something ridiculous, and then someone started doing alphabetical alliterations (first an A thread, then a B thread, and so on), and then it got stuck on H for Hivemind.

Remove ads