Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Bold or Stupid

First Post
As a long time shadowrun geek, I'm looking forward to this christmas eve, when magic returns. Though the lack of Native Americans in concentration camps isn't helping the chances SR being true...

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Female camps? Are they hot females? Bikini beach, here I come. Don't forget your suntan lotion. Oh, yeeaah. BBQ in the evening. But nobody better sing campfire songs.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
camp down races start to day do dah do dah .. .. .. ..

on the other hand, I just got to see hail (marble sized) from a t storm- it has been a while since that has happened.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Anyone else find playing Prismatic Wars FRUSTRATING? Its like anytime I play a level with random cards all my worst cards are selected except for a good one and then I end up loosing because of computer knows how to get combos pluses and what not.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Snarky response: learn the plus rules, or don't play random.

Actual response: I've been staying away from the game after I lost a dragon to some really crappy cards which pulled a plus combo. :)

There's a lot of luck involved in the game, and the computer sometimes seems to have all of it. And other times I swear it sees my cards even when it shouldn't.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Snarky response: learn the plus rules, or don't play random.

Actual response: I've been staying away from the game after I lost a dragon to some really crappy cards which pulled a plus combo. :)

There's a lot of luck involved in the game, and the computer sometimes seems to have all of it. And other times I swear it sees my cards even when it shouldn't.

Yeah, I enjoyed the game for a little while until it got to the point where it seemed like I couldn't do anything. Haven't played for a while now.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases