Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Don't all you law types have some secret club where you hang out with decoder rings and come up with your plans on taking over the world through litigious actions?

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Long ago, I learned you could make ice cream from anything. However, I'm not sure you would want to eat some of the possible flavors one can make.
Yeah--there's a city in Venezuela called Merida. Its claim to fame is having the most flavors of ice cream in the world.

I can vouch for pickle ice cream, though. Good stuff!

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
What an odd coinky-dink! I first did it while living in Irving- a Dallas suburb, for those who don't know- and of my own free will and volition. I wonder...
I always find people who "have done it forever," or that say that it's really common... doesn't seem that common to me, though!

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Well, I was a teen when first I did that, and I haven't done it in 20 years. Part of that is I don't eat that many milkshakes. And up until now, I'm the only person I know of who ever did it.

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
Fries dipped in milk shakes is something I learned about in Dallas!

I independently discovered this, also of my own free will and volition, in Michigan about 25 years ago. I guess I need to get around to making that Wikipedia page and immortalizing my claim of discovery.:heh:

It's just the combination of simultaneous salt and sweet...a classic combination.:D

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I independently discovered this, also of my own free will and volition, in Michigan about 25 years ago. I guess I need to get around to making that Wikipedia page and immortalizing my claim of discovery.:heh:

It's just the combination of simultaneous salt and sweet...a classic combination.:D

Well, start that damn wiki! But realize, I did it back in 1983, "Mr. Discoverer." Recognize!

Remove ads