Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
It's just the combination of simultaneous salt and sweet...a classic combination.:D
There's a place by here that makes fries twice-fried in duck fat, and you can get them with salted caramel. It's amazing.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Have you had rose petal ice cream? I've seen it but haven't tried it. I've had rose water...

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
At the present time we are having a loud chorus of cicada bugs-usually not out until late July- and on the Sedalia, Mo radio station a DJ mentioned Ice Cream made here in Columbia made of those bugs. This is a hoax (I hope!!))

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
At the present time we are having a loud chorus of cicada bugs-usually not out until late July- and on the Sedalia, Mo radio station a DJ mentioned Ice Cream made here in Columbia made of those bugs. This is a hoax (I hope!!))

barf.gif

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games

So, cicadas scream for ice cream? :D

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
There's a place by here that makes fries twice-fried in duck fat, and you can get them with salted caramel. It's amazing.

Must . . . (*gasp*) . . . try . . . (*choke*) . . . this . . . (*cough*) . . . soon . . . (Sounds dangerous!) ;)

Bold or Stupid

First Post
Is off to demonstrate Conquest of Nerath at the UK Games Expo. According to the guideline Esdevium have sent me today I will be Wizards of the Coast. So any sweeping policy descions people want?

Remove ads