Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Yeah, well, he technically didn't have Munchkin in mind. He was just acting that way because he was stoned and angry at someone inside. :p

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
On an aside, do you guys remember when we were asked to keep a thread at no longer then 1000 posts? Well I just looked and we are at 3900+ posts for this thread!!

Dog Moon

Adventurer
On an aside, do you guys remember when we were asked to keep a thread at no longer then 1000 posts? Well I just looked and we are at 3900+ posts for this thread!!

Yeah, I remember when we used to have to go to a new thread every 1000 posts and of course we would always push the posts as far as we could until a moderate came and locked the thread. :)

At one point they came in and said we didn't need to do that, but I don't remember the reason. Maybe it's because we aren't as active or because they got an upgrade that allowed greater post threads to remain active.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Yeah, I remember when we used to have to go to a new thread every 1000 posts and of course we would always push the posts as far as we could until a moderate came and locked the thread. :)

At one point they came in and said we didn't need to do that, but I don't remember the reason. Maybe it's because we aren't as active or because they got an upgrade that allowed greater post threads to remain active.

I think it was an update to the software and servers that did the trick.
Yup, it was the upgrade to the servers and softsare. Part of the big repair done by Morruss.

Remove ads