Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

The kids don't mean to rub this in my face but now they want to restart their DnD game which of course was largely on the old computer........

YAH-HOOOOO!

I found my hard copies of my Eberron Timeline. It's incomplete but covers most of it. I have 996-999 Only but that is like 99% of it.

Just missing some lose Creation Schema future references and my newer Eldeen Heroes, John Play and possibly even my Siberys seven. Most of these I can find and rewrite from EN World.

Too bad I never shared my template list with EN World so to be able to retrieve that.....

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Mega, I just had an idea. If its the cpu, motherboard, or powerplant that's dead you can still take out the old hard drive and attempt to run it as a slave off your new computer. All you would need to do is have the proper connection cables and it would work.

Of course, if this doesn't work then you will know how completely dead your old computer is.

I'm guessing it was my attempt to erase my music file that really killed it. The file had 100's of files within it and consisted of at least 75% of the old dinosaur's memory.

When I hit erase I figured the computer got carried away and tried to dump it all.

"registary can not load hive file"

"beginning dump of memory"
"physical memory dump complete"
"contact administrator or techinition for further assistance"

After rereading it it seems almost like a virus but it has not been hooked up to the internet in months...... hurmmmm

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Watching the Twin Peaks DVD set alone in an empty house and freaking out. I didn't remember Bob being this scary.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
"registary can not load hive file"

"beginning dump of memory"
"physical memory dump complete"
"contact administrator or techinition for further assistance"

After rereading it it seems almost like a virus but it has not been hooked up to the internet in months...... hurmmmm

That's weird.

From what I read Hive files are major windows compents (the H in HKEY registry comands). So what it looked like something became corrupt, then windows basically said "the world's corrupt" then just wiped itself out of existance.

OH MY GAWD!

My computer became sentinent.... reliezed how bad things were / or once taken off the internet became lonely and depressed.... and commited suicide!!!!!!!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases