Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
After reading The Boys superhero comics in general seem really lackluster. This isn't a comment against the new X-Men stuff, because I haven't tried those.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
After reading The Boys superhero comics in general seem really lackluster. This isn't a comment against the new X-Men stuff, because I haven't tried those.

I haven't read the Boys so I have no idea how that was.

Out of the current batch of X-Men comics, only Uncanny X-Force and Wolverine and the X-Men has been really good. The other books either have been meh or decent.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I haven't read the Boys so I have no idea how that was.
It's a superhero series that basically takes the saying Power Corrupts and runs with it, all the way. The greatest heroes that you know aren't. They just have excellent PR. In comes The Boys, sanctioned to smack down the big offenders.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I've seen Duck Soup five times in a movie theatre. There used to be one here that had regular showings of the Marx Brothers movies, and other classics. Don't know if it still exists.

Would this work on my Windows 7 computer that is roughly a year old now?

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Comics-Avengers-Collectors-DVD-ROM/dp/B000RDN822/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1327727984&sr=1-1"]Amazon.com: Marvel Comics - 40 Years of The Avengers Comic Books Collectors Edition on DVD-ROM: Computers & Accessories[/ame]

I really want this and found it (much cheaper than Amazon) but I am still hestitant to fork over the money in fear it will not work on my computer....

Relique du Madde

Adventurer

Remove ads