Reavers of Harkenwold maps

OnlineDM

Adventurer
Edit 5/14/2011: Gridless versions of the maps have been pasted below, since I've updated my original blog post to include them.

I ran the Reavers of Harkenwold adventure from the Dungeon Master's Kit over the past couple of months (great adventure, by the way - my review of it is here) using MapTool. I had to recreate electronic versions all of the maps by hand in order to run the adventure, so I thought I'd share those maps with other DMs in case anyone else wants to run the adventure online.

All of the maps can be found on this post, but I've put a couple below as examples. Just to be clear, these maps are not my original creations - they're my electronic versions of the maps that come with the adventure, created using MapTool's drawing tools.

toadwallow-caverns-nogrid.jpg

iron-keep-main-nogrid.jpg

Last edited:

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
Nice! I would XP you for this, but I can't yet.

I don't use maptool, but I do run with a netbook behind the screen and I like to keep the maps open on my screen as well as on the battlemat, so this is very helpful!

OnlineDM

Adventurer
I saw on another thread a request for maps with no grid, so I've updated my blog post to include both gridded and gridless versions of these maps. Also, I've rescaled them so that the grid size is 50 pixels, which is the default for MapTool. This means that you should be able to just drag them into MapTool (or Fantasy Grounds, from what I understand) and run with them.

I hope you get some use out of them!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases