Creatures that are dolls/puppets?

Oryan77

Adventurer
I know I've seen a 3.5 monster that was a doll. I can't remember what it was called or what book it was in. I'm looking for monsters that are dolls or puppets.

Does anyone know of any 3.5 or Pathfinder monsters that are dolls/puppets? Specifically a Carrionette from the 2e Ravenloft setting. I'll even take a 3e conversion of one.

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
There are four constructs called "puppets" (stun, ventriloquist, zombie, and conjueror) statted in the Creature Catalog, all from Dungeon mag. And I recall a doll golem from... somewhere I can't quite remember.

But I'm not very familiar with Ravenloft or carrionettes, so I got nothing. :(

lordxaviar

Explorer
I know I've seen a 3.5 monster that was a doll. I can't remember what it was called or what book it was in. I'm looking for monsters that are dolls or puppets.

Does anyone know of any 3.5 or Pathfinder monsters that are dolls/puppets? Specifically a Carrionette from the 2e Ravenloft setting. I'll even take a 3e conversion of one.

I did a conversion of them for a often miligned module called Puppets, I liked it, takes place in Dyvers.

They would be animated objects in puppet form, in puppets one was a marionette and was also infused with the soul/life force of a dead rogue

Remove ads