[Adventure] Underneath Hadeys' Door: DM ScorpiusRisk, Judge Renau1g

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"No, it don't get shorter to Daunton, but we aint' far from Opposition."

The island doesn't seem any smaller once you get to shore. You don't feel any safer as the rowboats pull away. You are alone on this island for ten days. Most of it is hidden by jungle. Its time to decide what your first step is.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Let me scout around a bit. I'll let you know what I can discern."

The elf pulls at a clasp and his robe falls down. He remains in shimmering black vest and tight fitting body suit. He turns few times and then starts toward the jungle in a (not quite) straight line. After reaching the edge, he stands there for a moment, short rustle and he's gone.

Stealth (1d20+14=29)

OOC: just range about 100 feet on each side, keeping the group in sight, not going more then 3 squares in at the moment (junt enough to be concealed from the party).

Last edited:

CaBaNa

First Post
Kamotz sits atop Whiggins, looking miserable still, but much better than when on the open water in the boat. With flail and shield in hand, the cleric looks eager for a fight, as he awaits the results of the scouting.

Darksteed

First Post
*Hunzu idly stands upon the beach as he straightens out his fine tux and top hat. He leans his polearm up against his shoulder as he watches the scout do his thing. Occasionally looking about in other directions. The wilderness was generally not his thing.*

rb780nm

First Post
"This is not my desert, but I know a thing or two about the wilds," Sound of Stone whispers.

--
Nature check, looking for anything amiss in the area around the structure

Stealth, to do it quietly.

CaBaNa

First Post
So how do you do it? asks Kamotz, as if Hunzu could read his mind and understand that the shifters questions was in reference to the mind control.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
If no threat is immediately present, the sorcerer comes back into view on the beach and orients himself by the voices of the party.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Sound of Stone and Illarion don't see anything of particular note in their brief scouting trip. The forest is thick in many places, and there does seem to be a fair amount of animal life. Should you need to hunt for food, it will likely not be a problem.

Darksteed

First Post
*Hunzu turns his gaze over to that of Kamotz. His eyes nothing more then vibrant light. He would speak into Kamotz's mind.*

"I simply tell reality itself my very whims and desires. It shall then inform me with a yay, or nay. Just as you would tell your very heart and soul to leap upon the back of a dragon courageously, even though you may know that you will die from it. You must simply take reality and shape it to your desired needs. Force it at times if you must."

*He nods slightly to Kamotz, then shifts his gaze to look back around once again.*

CaBaNa

First Post
The answer seems to be enough for Kamotz Ah that makes sense. Instinct kinda. the question had plagued the shifter most of the trip, however Kamotz never wanted to move or speak whilst en-route, due to sickness.

the shifter bashes Whiggins in the side with his flail, Let's move. taking the impact in stride, the dire wolf shuffles forward kicking sand off his paws as he goes. The pair of wolf-like creatures meet Illarion and Sound of Stone as they approach Are we ready to visit the temple? Probably the best shelter for miles, and a clear shot from here.

Without waiting for an answer, Kamotz begins moving toward the squat structure in the distance, leisurely flipping his flail from one side of Whiggins to the other, and then from his own back to his shield, making a loud din as he moves. When he comes within a couple hundred feet of the temple, the shifter instead creeps forward with Whiggins as quiet as possible. Sniffing the air, and watching for signs of life, Kamotz planned to get the jump on anything dangerous.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases