+ Log in or register to post
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Tuesday, 14th June, 2011, 02:50 PM #1
Hydra (Lvl 25)
RPG News for Tuesday, 14 June, 2011
- The latest Codex Draconis is live on Paizo "Codex Draconis: Green Menace of the Woodlands has arrived! It includes full stats blocks for every age category of green dragon, along with alternate builds, pregenerated treasure hoards for all three exp progressions, and suggestions on how to make encounters with each dragon even tougher!
- Straight from the Convention Floor Did you miss out on the wild times in Belleview? KQ has your full convention report right here!
- Free Map Tiles All adventurers need to know where the nearest friendly temple it. Jonathan Roberts provides more free map tiles, this time for cathedrals and temples. These appeared as illustrations in Wayfinder 5 and are provided at high resolution for you to use in your home game.
- Amethyst Origins This illustration features heavily in the upcoming Amethyst Evolutions, and Dias Ex Machina is including a hi-resolution version of it with every purchase of the book. If you order the PDF or the PDF/Print combo, you’ll receive a massive jpeg of Origins.
- Full colour Zone Effects Each Zone effect is individually sculpted and then cast in colour for easy recognition and awesome appearance on the battlefield. Zone Effects are designed to represent ongoing effects on the gameboard in any game that is divided into squares – games like 4th Edition D&D, the BASH Superhero RPG, Star Wars Miniatures and many more. You get 4 matching pieces per pack, to mark out any square, and you can resize the square each and every time you use them depending on the size of the effect. Designed to lie along the corners of a square, Zone Effects don’t get in the way of placing figures, taking up no ‘real space’ on the game board. Choose from 6 awesome effects – Fire, Lightning, Ice, Cloud, Acid and Thorns, and a host of colours [at least one colour for every effect, with more on the way]. No more having to mark up your battlemat, then painstakingly erase it a few turns later. Also useful for representing force fields or other effects.
By Morrus in forum General Tabletop Gaming DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: Tuesday, 14th June, 2011, 03:16 PM
By Morrus in forum General Tabletop Gaming DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: Monday, 30th May, 2011, 07:21 PM
By Morrus in forum General Tabletop Gaming DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: Tuesday, 24th May, 2011, 04:42 PM
By Morrus in forum General Tabletop Gaming DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: Tuesday, 17th May, 2011, 04:46 PM
By Morrus in forum General Tabletop Gaming DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: Tuesday, 1st March, 2011, 02:17 PM