Knights of the Scarlet Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

PureGoldx58

First Post
My respect for the French has gone up recently due to the Libya situation. Seems like they finally outgrew their surrendermonkey days.

Being from Louisiana I have to say it is about time. Now all they have to do is adapt their love for food into a love for war!

kitcik

Adventurer
Come now, a real woman's fantasy is a guy who lives with his parents, bathes only when legally required, and has memorized the rules to at least 37 game systems. At least, that's what all the babes on WOW tell me.

Dandu

First Post
Another aside: What do people here think of reeducation? (Notable examples include gulags and labor reform camps)

Hunter99

Banned
Banned
I did not say that all the women are brainwashed, only those who are recalcitrant.

As a side note: when I came up with this idea, I was patterning them after the knights of neraka/takhisis in Dragonlance.

kitcik

Adventurer
Another aside: What do people here think of reeducation? (Notable examples include gulags and labor reform camps)

Effective peasant control / militia raising method, although you need to have patience.

To be clear, in RL I am against it LOL.

kitcik

Adventurer
I did not say that all the women are brainwashed, only those who are recalcitrant.

"Only the non-consenting ones are forced, so it's ok."

Educational cuts --> no more ethics classes, no more logic classes.

We have no one to blame but ourselves.

Although I thought that gamers were a leg up on the rest of society. I really did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads