D&D 4E Recommendations for the best 4e character sheet?

Kzach

Banned
Banned
I really like the Character Builder character sheet. Not the Essentials version, mind you, but the Character Builder version. The unfortunate thing about it, though, is that I can't use my homebrew rules with it.

I have the CBLoader installed so I can incorporate themes and my homebrew rules but the sheets are just UGLY. Too crowded, too much black, hard to find, stuff doesn't even print properly on it and it just looks horrid.

So I'm looking for some recommendations on what the best character sheet alternatives are out there. I think the minimum criteria is that you can enter the information on the computer and save it as a printable file. I know I could just print out blank CB files if I wanted just a blank character sheet.

demonfoe

First Post
Check out: Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition Character Sheet
It is a very large file and slow to save, if your excel "freezes" give it a little more time before you do a force close.

A lot of the required data (race abilities ect) update automatically, just be sure when entering stats that rather than overwrite what is there you ADD the stat. This is because the cell is already adding in a value for race stat bonus.

There are also instructions on how to add additional elements if you are comfortable with excel, like new powers, races, classes ect. And it already includes a LOT of supplements in it.

Last edited:

Remove ads