What's on your mind?
+ Log in or register to post
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Tuesday, 30th August, 2011, 04:24 PM #1
Orcus on an Off-Day (Lvl 22)
RPG News Headlines for Tuesday, August 30, 2011
- This week's Grave Plots discusses live-action roleplaying, with some tips on how (and how not) to do it, while Dark Designs talks about the finer parts of playing your tabletop game outside, in the open, or generally just out there in public.
- Rite Publishing has posted a video trailer for its rescue mission through a glacial city under siege, The Breaking of Forstor Nagar.
- :4E: DCC #65: Caves of the Crawling Lord from Goodman Games is now in stores. In this new 4E module for level 8 characters, the heroes uncover the lost catacombs of a forgotten tiefling kingdom. Soon they are in a realm of madness and entropy ruled by the crawling lord of the cave.
- The RPG Examiner reviews a date gone horribly awry between a Gizmodo writer and a Magic: The Gathering tournament champion.
- EN publishing's ZEITGEIST adventure path for Pathfinder and D&D 4E just got an excellent 5-star review over at RPGNow - "If the next adventures are anywhere as different and exciting as Axis, this is going to be one of the epic Adventure Paths of this decade."
- EN World
- has no influence
- on advertisings
- that are displayed by
- Google Adsense
Thursday, 1st September, 2011, 02:52 AM #2
The Great Druid (Lvl 17)
Morrus, sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place, but is there any chance of getting a mention in the next news headline about a new release?
Need an informed review of a product? No problem! Check out my RPGnow Staff Reviews!
Debuting on an internet near you, it's Intelligence Check, my new Pathfinder blog!