+ Log in or register to post
Results 51 to 60 of 155
Wednesday, 7th September, 2011, 01:16 PM #1
Hydra (Lvl 25)
- Join Date
- Jan 2002
- Read 20 Reviews
- Blog Entries
ø Block Morrus
We have 99 Heroes of Neverwinter beta keys to give away
Atari has given EN World a pile of beta keys for Heroes of Neverwinter, the new Facebook-based D&D game which is currently in closed beta.
UPDATE: We've had well over 99 entries now. We'll let you know if we get any more beta keys, and maybe we can do this again.
Dungeons & Dragons: Heroes of Neverwinter brings the beloved lore, ruleset and legacy of Dungeons & Dragons to the Facebook platform. This engaging mix of bite-sized play sessions, top notch RPG gameplay, viral dynamics, and extended features promises to deliver the deepest RPG experience ever seen on the platform.We will give a key to each of the first 99 people to reply to this thread. You will receive the key in your EN World PM (private messaging) inbox. There are rules!
- Only post once in this thread; if you post more than once you'll be disqualified. We need to be able to go through the list easily without having to double check for duplicates.
- Your post can be anything, but it must be in Haiku format! Non-Haikus will be ignored. It doesn't have to be a great Haiku (we're not judging them) and it doesn't have to be perfect - but it does have to be an attempt at it.
- You do need a Facebook account.
How to use your beta key
- The beta keys will be sent out once all 99 have been requested
- Login to Facebook with your Facebook ID
- Point your browser to this URL http://apps.facebook.com/neverwinterheroes/promotion.php after you have logged in
- Enter the Key and click the “Submit Query” button
Enjoy Heroes of Neverwinter! (for future gameplay, just visit http://apps.facebook.com/neverwinterheroes or click the link from your Facebook page)
By Lazybones in forum General Tabletop Gaming DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: Friday, 3rd May, 2002, 03:17 AM
By Ysgarran in forum General Tabletop Gaming DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: Thursday, 25th April, 2002, 04:24 PM
By Maerdwyn in forum General Tabletop Gaming DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: Tuesday, 23rd April, 2002, 03:52 AM