Birmingham, AL Weekly D&D 3.5

mateba

First Post
Hello,
My name i... well, just call me mateba until we meet in person. I have been playing D&D 3.5 for a few years now. My friends and I usually meet up at least once a week, Thursday night or Friday afternoon and night, and sometimes both. We actually haven't been playing D&D 3.5 in its truest since. We have introduced our own homebrew rules for firearms. They are on their third revision and we have been play testing them for a year now. So far we have played a current-day zombie apocalypse campaign and a post-nuclear apocalyptic campaign set 100 years in the future. Magic and technology usually do not mix but every class can shoot something, be it a simple breach loading 20ga shotgun or the latest and greatest. We don't do much with psionics but we use all the WOTC books. Power characters are welcome (DM discretion of course), so you can imagine we are pretty flexible about people joining in on our games. So, if you would like to try something new or just meet some new people we would be happy to have you over. If you don't like or style, no problem, we'll just kill you character off and loot their body. :) BYOB and we take turns buying pizza.

PM me for details,
mateba

Last edited:

Remove ads