The Undiscovered Frontier (Finished!)

GlassEye

Adventurer
Arkos quickly shifts from lizard form to his normal mephling form then casts his Tentacles spell upon himself. If there is time before the yuan-ti arrive he will shift back to lizard form and ready himself to attack once the yuan-ti are within melee range.

Initiative: 1d20+1=10

[sblock=OOC]1.Swift: shift to mephling
Standard: cast Evard's Tentacles
2. Swift: shift to lizard
Standard: ready action to attack

Presuming two rounds til yuan-ti arrival.[/sblock]
[sblock=Mini Stats]Arkos Stoneborn
Initiative: +1
AC: 12 (11 flat-footed, 12 Touch) [15 w/ Barkskin]
AC: (Predator) 16 (15 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
AC: (Aerial) 14 (13 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 56 Current: 35
Fort: +8 Reflex: +3 Reflex: (Aerial) +5 Will: +9
Speed: 30 ft., burrow 10 ft.
Speed: (Predator) 50 ft.
Speed: (Aerial) fly 40 ft. (good)

Current Weapon in Hand:
Current Conditions in Effect:

Attacks
Spear +9 (1d6+7 /crit. x3)
Sling +5 (1d3 /crit. x2)
Bite (Predator) +13 (1d4+8 /crit. x2; as magic)
Talon (Aerial) +12 (1d4+7 /crit. x2; as magic)
Breath Weapon (1d8; bludgeoning; Ref 15 for half dmg.)
2 Tentacles (while in Predator) +11 (1d8+7) 10 ft. reach

Spells Prepared:
Spell Save: 14 +SL
3rd level: 3; cure moderate wounds, evard's menacing tentacles (PHB2), evard's menacing tentacles
2nd level: 4; barkskin, bull's strength, heat metal, resist energy
1st level: 4; cure light wounds, faerie fire, goodberry, produce flame
orisons: 5; create water, cure minor wounds, detect magic, light, purify food & drink

Backpack: healer's kit (x2), sunrod (x2), thunderstone (x2), tanglefoot bag (x2), smoke stick(x2), bedroll, 2 wand CLW, 19 pebbles of CSW & 5 pebbles of Remove Disease. food and water.[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Mellisande humms a cheerful ditty, then spins in a twirling, wild sort of dance. Strange overtones enter the sound of her voice, and chaotic bursts and swishes of light and color appear from nowhere, engulfing the onrushing yuan-ti with a cacophony of dazzling, bewildering flashes!

Initiative 16
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3831769/

(Vertigo field, a 20' radius burst that I am placing between them and us, with them in the far side of it to maximize the distance they'd have to move through it to reach us. The area of the burst is difficult terrain, and any attack either into it or out of it takes a 20% miss chance. In addition, the yuan-ti that are in, or enter, the area must roll a Fort save at DC 20, or be nauseated for 1 round. My allies are exempt from this effect, though it's still difficult terrain and the miss chance still applies. Duration is 1 round per level.)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Man, I'm a bad DM

OOC: Truly sorry for the delay. Things got hectic during and after the holidays, but I finished my prep work and things should now go smoother.

Initiative looks like this, with the party getting the drop on all the Yuan-Ti:

Mellisande: 16
Nerin: 15 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3868987/)
Lealani: 14 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3868996/)
Arkos: 10
Sarpot: 10
Yuan-Ti: 9

The Yuan-Ti are converging on the party's position from the right, while the two sentry yuan-ti are trying to figure out what the heck is going on.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...hkey=CLDnwrIM&hl=en_US&authkey=CLDnwrIM#gid=0

Nerin will likely cast a spell this round if Fenris is still busy. Lealani will most likely go for an area of effect spell against the patrol. Arkos will have no problems transforming this round and casting his spell. He will likely be able to transform back before engaged. Sarpot and Mellisande can choose the location for their spell effects to be centered upon using the linked map above.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sarpot conjures a mass of swirling and twisting centipedes to emerge from the ground and devour the unexpecting snake man.

Centipede deals 7 dmg, and poisons the yuan ti: Fortitude DC 13, initial and secondary damage 1d4 Dex. The save DC is Constitution-based. It will deal 2d6: 6 dmg to any enemy that is in its squares when it finishes its movements.

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: I don't target anything, I summon a creature on the designated area, the yuan ti is inside that area, so it takes damage from the creature, as its abilities dictate.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: I don't target anything, I summon a creature on the designated area, the yuan ti is inside that area, so it takes damage from the creature, as its abilities dictate.

OOC: Right, but I have 13 yuan-ti on the board. Can you give me a grid from the map using an x and y coordinate. Sorry if I missed it somewhere in your post.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
OOC: I haven't been able to get on ENW forever but got the email update from Morrus about the new server and here I am! I have to catch up the last two pages and if it's my turn or turn-ish I will make a post later tonight.

Remove ads