D&D 3E/3.5 Top 20 most broken character builds 3.5

Greenfield

Adventurer
Additionally, Celerity only lets you borrow time from a moment in the future. It doesn't create more time/actions.

Once you use it, and the action(s) it might give, your character is Dazed for the next round. The time they "gained", they lose again right away.

flameclaws

First Post
i mean... i found a way to EASILY get past the dazed effect of Celerity... you just take the la 3 template "Fire-Souled Creature" and basically all of the issues of clarity go away... giving you free turns... and when you are a firesouled-silverbrow human sorcerer Incantatrix abusing the Incantatrix thing, arcane thesis, and practical metamagic to gain metamagic for basically free... you tend to get a bit op... using celerity to gain an extra move on your turn to empowered Twinspell Arcane Admixture Fireball... admittedly the feat cost for this build is IMMENSE but it is worth it to watch the world burn as your four 30d6 fireball (so 120d6 in all) destroys a group of enemies... as a 5th level spell... and that's not even counting the extra 50% you can get by using enervate spell... and don't get me started on Arcane Spell Surge and the Rapid Spell metamagic feat combo... basically doubling your spell output AGAIN... so yes... metamagic is pretty fun...

Remove ads