View Poll Results: What would you like to see in the next update of Dungeon Mapp?
- 56. You may not vote on this poll
More Hide options (hide enemies and decals)
Emailing share from inside the App
Thread: Dungeon Mapp 1.2
Thursday, 13th October, 2011, 11:11 AM #1
Gallant (Lvl 3)
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- Sydney Australia
° Ignore Dexamalion
Dungeon Mapp 1.2
I'm the creator of Dungeon Mapp for the iPad from Ambitious Software. As you can see from the link it's a mapping tool and gameplay aid for square based RPGs. I've just updated the app with a bunch of new features including:
- More Character options including:
- Quick Access Dice Roller
- Auto roll initiative for all characters in the Party.
- Save Mapps to a desktop for emailing
- Import Mapps
- Animated Decals
- Loads more decals that are divided by category for quicker access
- Room descriptions and item descriptions
- More tile options including lava, snow, sand and metal
- Blending of tiles, organic tiles will "blend" to the next tile to create more natual surroundings
- Better application of difficult terrain, just paint it on any surface
- Loads of UI tweaks and functionality enhancements
I'm posting this here to see what people would like to see next. I obviously have my own ideas (see below) but I want to put in features that a wide range of players will find useful. So here's a few ideas to get you interested, please vote below or let me know your idea in the posts.
Many thanks for the feedback,
P.S. For a whole mess of reasons, walls are really hard to do. I'd love to put them in and I'm sure we can find a way that's not nightmarishly difficult to use, but just remember, a vote for walls is probably a vote against something else.
Last edited by Dexamalion; Thursday, 13th October, 2011 at 11:21 AM.
By Dexamalion in forum D&D 5th EditionReplies: 0Last Post: Saturday, 30th March, 2013, 07:27 AM
By Dexamalion in forum General RPG DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: Sunday, 9th December, 2012, 08:14 AM
By jdrakeh in forum General RPG DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: Saturday, 22nd October, 2011, 10:52 PM
By thalmin in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR GamingReplies: 26Last Post: Sunday, 26th September, 2010, 03:32 AM
By JoeGKushner in forum Fan ReviewsReplies: 3Last Post: Saturday, 22nd October, 2005, 08:18 PM