General Discussion

IronWolf

blank
There are other weapons that are made from both wood and metal. Are we just going to make it easy and go 50-50 on them for either metal or wood?

So 25% weight savings at half-price, right for these half metal, half wood items? Then I would suggest they be able to make the metal part mithril for the other 25% weight reduction also at half cost.

Now a spear is eligible for darkwood at a 50% weight reduction. How are we differentiating between amounts of metal in a weapon? Just the common sense test or something different?

Hijinx

First Post
Hi, if I want to play, do I create a character and post it in the Character Approval thread? Not precisely certain how one gets started here.

IronWolf

blank

Hijinx

First Post
What's the accepted protocol for how to pick which game one wants to play in? Can I PM the DM? Or does one "wait to be picked" (a less attractive option)?

IronWolf

blank
What's the accepted protocol for how to pick which game one wants to play in? Can I PM the DM? Or does one "wait to be picked" (a less attractive option)?

Once you have a character you will have him enter the Dunn Wright Inn. There you can make in character posts with other characters that are gathered there not currently in an adventure. At some point a DM who is recruiting for their game will have an NPC come into the Inn looking for adventurers to take on the task in mind. Your character can then join the adventure - assuming it is level appropriate.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Now a spear is eligible for darkwood at a 50% weight reduction. How are we differentiating between amounts of metal in a weapon? Just the common sense test or something different?
I think we should keep it simple with 50% wood and metal. Think of the spear having a big head. (heh, heh, he said "big")

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
I had this come up once when considering an alternate weapon for Audra. There was a debate (via PM I believe) which included SS21 and I believe HM. I had asked that since a quarter staff is technically considered a 2H weapon if the 2H weapon price would be required to make a quarterstaff from darkwood, since it could also be used in a 1H manner as a blunt weapon. After some debate, it was decided that the Quarterstaff would require the 2H pricing. So if the Polearm in question is a 2H variety (halberd for example) then it would still be subject to this pricing and not the base pricing for, say, a club.

Just in case that might be useful to someone.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases