• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leif's All-Eladrin DweomerFall Saga, [4E] [OOC 01] [full]

Leif

Adventurer
I assume we post in order in combat, or will you sort the posts, [MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION] ?
Post in whatever order you wish as you have the time/ability to do so. After all players have posted for a round, I'll resolve the actions according to initiative order, decide upon and post opponents' actions, and then ask for the PC's actions for the next round.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Sorry, it was news to me. :blush: Now I feel like that guy in those cell phone commercials, "That is SO 12 seconds ago!"

Leif

Adventurer
Dad, if you learn just a little more english, you are going to be dangerous! You're definitely getting there my friend. I would not want to try to make a joke in German or French, but you are well on your way to mastering humor in enlgish.

Leif

Adventurer
As far as I am aware, you are. The "game" seems to be mired in a posting-lull, which, sadly, is fast becoming typical for 4E games run by me. Sorry. :confused:

Remove ads