Leif's All-Eladrin DweomerFall Saga, [4E] [OOC 01] [full]

Leif

Adventurer
So the BB Dragon sends the PCs on a quest to retreive an atrifact from a dungeon that he cannot reach. If they fail, he will take care of them personally. If they succeed, he will grant them each a boon. The artifact will actually require more than the dragon expects, leading to a continued relationship with the PCs.
Hmm, I think I like it! But if they fail, there may be nothing left for Archangault to 'take care of.'

A dungeon that Archangault can't get to... Why can't he? Surely he has magic available to do such minor things as change his size. No, there must be another reason. Like, he doesn't know where it is. Or it's being kept in a place that can only be reached from a different place where only Eladrin are permitted. Or something completely different.

And what kind of 'boon' would be appropriate for such a quest?

Walking Dad

First Post
I think the size form issue isn't as relevant as you think. Perhaps the dungeon has form changing anti magic, or the dragon is to paranoid to diminish his physical powers by shrinking or taking a human shape.
For only Eladrin permitted, just change the requirement to fey creatures.

Leif

Adventurer
Alright! I'm gettin' tired of nothing happening with this game! Let's just go and KILL something, what say? :D

Who's up for more carnage? Monster carnage, of course. We hope....

Walking Dad

First Post
I'm up for it. I fear in a PbP, everyone is afraid to just post "The character leaves the conversation", because they think it could still happen something interesting and the other players still want to talk.

Leif

Adventurer
I've been jerking around for about six weeks too long with this game back when WD asked for somemonsters to kill. Sorry guys -- let's get it going!

Leif

Adventurer
Ok, I'm here, and awake. I'm just giving everyone a good chance to chime in IC if they want to be involved in the conversation.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases