The "Welcome Newbies" stickie to show you where to get started.

apoth

First Post
Glad you've been enjoying reading the adventures! If you haven't run across it already we also have a wiki (probably have pages linked up-thread). I've been keeping a list of adventures chronological by the start date called Adventure Timeline (I've recently begun going back and re-reading adventures with the purpose of adding things to the wiki that probably weren't added the first time round like a summary of the adventures, who was involved, NPCs, etc.). I hope you'll find the list useful.

Ah, perfect! I've definitely been on the wiki...but never came across the Adventure Timeline (never saw a link). Thanks!

Edit: Of course, there it is right at the bottom. Ha.

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
Hi, Welcome Aboard!

I haven't looked at L4W, but I can pretty much guess "Eh, the same." :lol: The first post of this thread points you to where you can build your character sheet on the wiki we have over at http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Living_Pathfinder_RPG_Wiki. Once you have a character built, you ask for it to be reviewed and approved. Two people need to approve first level characters, one of them being on of the judges. Then you go to the "tavern" known as the Dunn Wright Inn and start conversing with the other players waiting around for work to do. Eventually, (yeah, a few weeks maybe) a GM will send an NPC into the DWI to recruit several brave folk for a new adventure. A new game is forming right now and is looking for a couple more players.

If you want the more philosophical answer, it is a living world where we strive to keep the story lines, map, history and magic item availability in the magic shop in a consistent, organized living campaign. We use the CRB, APG, UM, UC, AA, UE and ARG books, but without using Golorian specific names/deities/places.

The most detailed information is in the first post of this thread. The thread has evolved over time from "This is a list of adventures" to "Hello Newbies, Start Here!". I recently added to the OP and hope I have covered all the basic questions. Any questions, just ask. We are helpful. Do get a feel for the flavor, simply read about the last two dozen pages of the DWI thread.

Grimmjow

First Post
Hi, Welcome Aboard!

I haven't looked at L4W, but I can pretty much guess "Eh, the same." :lol: The first post of this thread points you to where you can build your character sheet on the wiki we have over at http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Living_Pathfinder_RPG_Wiki. Once you have a character built, you ask for it to be reviewed and approved. Two people need to approve first level characters, one of them being on of the judges. Then you go to the "tavern" known as the Dunn Wright Inn and start conversing with the other players waiting around for work to do. Eventually, (yeah, a few weeks maybe) a GM will send an NPC into the DWI to recruit several brave folk for a new adventure. A new game is forming right now and is looking for a couple more players.

If you want the more philosophical answer, it is a living world where we strive to keep the story lines, map, history and magic item availability in the magic shop in a consistent, organized living campaign. We use the CRB, APG, UM, UC, AA, UE and ARG books, but without using Golorian specific names/deities/places.

The most detailed information is in the first post of this thread. The thread has evolved over time from "This is a list of adventures" to "Hello Newbies, Start Here!". I recently added to the OP and hope I have covered all the basic questions. Any questions, just ask. We are helpful. Do get a feel for the flavor, simply read about the last two dozen pages of the DWI thread.

ya pretty much the same. i'll prolly come over after i finish up the adventure i am running over there. barley have enough time to play and run a game on that side atm so i dont wanna get involved in another one

Red Knight

First Post
Greetings all and glad to see everyone made it through the impending doom that was the December 21, 2012 doomsday, but I think December 25, 2012 actually took a larger toll on me, well at least my bank account. It's good to see that a community of Pathfinder player's is alive and well away from the Paizo forums.

So now my gaming experience. I've played Pathfinder since launch and D&D 2, 3, and 3.5 for many years, although I have abandoned 2 and 3 (all forms) since I've lost most or all my books some how from moving and gaming groups. I have played a very small amount of 4th Edition but to be honest if I wanted to play a video game I'd turn my 360 on, no offense to any 4th Edition players.

But I'll leave it at that and hop on getting a character up and running so I can hopefully jump into a game rather quickly, not to sure as of yet.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases